How to easily uninstall and delete Apex Legends on PC!
How to remove Apex Legends using the uninstall programs option on Windows operating system
This is the easiest method to completely uninstall Apex Legends because you don't have to start any third-party uninstaller or log in to one of your gaming accounts. This removes Apex Legends for all users, the registry keys, and the installation folder with all the files from your Program Files and your Windows system. When you reinstall Apex Legends, it will be a completely fresh installation.
- Click on the Start menu (or press the Windows button on the keyboard).
- Click on the gearwheel icon, which takes you to the Settings (Control Panel) window.
- Select the Apps menu
- Use the search bar to find Apex Legends on the list of installed programs.
- Click on the Uninstall button to altogether remove the program.
How to uninstall Apex Legends on PC using the Steam launcher
- Open the Steam Launcher on your PC.
- Go to the Steam Library page.
- Find Apex Legends on the list and right-click on it.
- In the pop-up menu, select "Manage."
- In the following menu, select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and Steam does its job.
- You can check the game library at Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and delete any remaining files after removing Apex Legends.
The above methods show the easiest ways to delete the EA game Apex Legends from your computer. Similar detailed instructions are available in our guide on how to uninstall DayZ.
How to completely delete your Apex Legends data
In case you are not satisfied with your builds, or you've found a reason to start over, the following steps are the ones you should follow in order to completely uninstall Apex Legends. If you follow these steps, you are going to make an irreversible deletion of your account, and all your cosmetics. At the moment, there isn't a way to completely delete your Apex Legends data via Origin client.
How to delete your Apex account?
At the moment, there is no easy way to reset your Apex Legends progress, or delta your progress. Whether you installed the game using Origin or Steam, you won’t be able to delete your account data. Uninstalling Apex Legends is easy, but you need to contact EA support to completely delete your progress.
If you follow the methods above, you can easily remove Apex Legends from your Windows PC. Similar detailed instructions are available in our guides' database, where you can find guides like the one on how to uninstall Call of Duty Warzone.