About these Counter-Strike Wallpapers and background images
As a dedicated CS:GO player, it’s common to want to bring the phenomenal title into as many assets of your life as possible. Wallpapers allow players to display their love for the game when doing daily tasks or work on their desktop, or if they have friends around, they get to see your high-resolution wallpaper. It’s a piece of art, a comforting piece of media, and a conversation starter centered around one of your favorite topics.
Plus with advances in technology since these primitive years, wallpapers have become more versatile. You can now have your own in-game screenshots, dynamic wallpapers that move independently or official images produced by the developers themselves.
It’s a fantastic way to showcase your love for CS:GO and keep your desktop looking stylish as you do so.
How to set a csgo wallpaper on Windows
You don’t need to be Global Elite for this. This is a quick and easy process so there is no need to worry. Here is a quick guide to help you get the wallpaper you want.
- The first step is to download the image. All you need to do is right-click on the image and select save. Making sure that you place it in a suitable folder, making it easy to find later.
- The next step is to open the desktop personalization menu. This can be accessed by right-clicking the desktop screen and selecting ‘personalisation’.
- Once in this menu, you’ll want to select the picture option in the Background drop-down menu.
- You’ll then need to find your desired image. Click ‘Browse’ and find your image. It will be in the folder to place it in earlier.
- After this, simply choose the image and apply the changes by clicking ‘apply.’ You will then have a stylish new CS:GO wallpaper for your desktop.
How to set a wallpaper on a OSX Mac
This process differs slightly from the above but is no less simple. Here is a quick guide:
- As above, download the desired image by right-clicking and saving to the desired folder of your choice.
- The next step is to click the apple sign in the upper menu and select the option ‘desktop and screen saver.’
- Thirdly, on the left menu, you’ll want to locate and select the folder you saved the image in.
- Then finally, select the image that you want as your desktop and you should have a brand new CS:GO wallpaper for your desktop.
A personal touch
With a stylish CS:GO wallpaper that is personal to your computer. It gives your desktop a fresh and revitalized feel. Allowing you to feel more connected to CS:GO and the community than ever before. Plus with the ease of changing and downloading new wallpapers. It means that you can play around with the options until you get something that you love.
With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of some amazing high-resolution wallpapers that we think you will love. Here is 101 of our favorite CS:GO wallpapers: