100 HD CS:GO Background Wallpapers
Do you love CSGO? Well then show all your friends by using a stylish background and wallpaper for your desktop. 100 handpicked options for you!
As a dedicated CS:GO player, it’s common to want to bring the phenomenal title into as many assets of your life as possible. Counter Strike Global Offensive Wallpapers allow players to display their love for the game when doing daily tasks or work on their desktop, or if they have friends around, they get to see your high-resolution wallpaper.With advances in technology since these primitive years, wallpapers have become more versatile.
CSGO Wallpapers Backgrounds
With a stylish Counter-Strike Global Offensive wallpaper that is personal to your computer. It gives your desktop a fresh and revitalized feel so that you feel comfortable sitting in front of it. Allowing you to feel more connected to CS:GO and the community than ever before. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of some amazing high-resolution wallpapers that we think you will love. Here is 100 of our favorite CS:GO wallpapers.
How to set a CSGO wallpaper as a Background on Windows
You don't need to reach a high CS:GO rank for this. Here is a quick guide to help you get the wallpaper you want:
- Download the image: all you need to do is right-click on the image and select save. Making sure that you place it in a suitable folder, making it easy to find later.
- Open the desktop personalization menu. This can be accessed by right-clicking the desktop screen and selecting ‘personalisation’.
- Select the picture option in the Background drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Browse’ and find your image. It will be in the folder to place it in earlier.
- Choose the image and apply the changes by clicking ‘apply.’
How to set a CSGO wallpaper as a Background on Mac
This process differs slightly from the above but is no less simple. Here is a quick guide:
- Download the desired image by right-clicking and saving to the desired folder of your choice.
- Click the apple sign in the upper menu and select the option ‘desktop and screen saver.
- Locate and select the folder you saved the image in.
- Select the image that you want as your desktop and you should have a brand new CS:GO wallpaper for your desktop.
You can now have your own in-game screenshots, dynamic wallpapers that move independently or official images produced by the developers themselves.