Cheapest Sawed Off Skins in CSGO
The Sawed-Off shotgun gave us plenty of laughs, and even though it’s practically inferior to all of the other shotguns - it still received a nice set of cheap skins.
I think we can all agree on the insignificance this weapon holds in terms of in-game usefulness. Putting that aside, the Sawed-Off always served us as a tool of humiliation during easy games. It gave way to many memories and allowed us to lighten the mood in an otherwise very serious and competitive game. In spite of its weak stopping power, Valve went ahead and created skins for it. Today we’ll be covering some of the cheaper skins for the Sawed-Off in Counter Strike Global Offensive.
The Sawed-Off Apocalypto was added to CS:GO on the 31st of March, 2020. It was released as part of the Prisma 2 Collection, and currently starts at $0.32 on the Steam Market.
- Description: "Have you got the time?"
- Cheapest-Highest Steam Price: $0.32(BS) - $1.70(FN)
- Drops From: Prisma Case 2
- First Appeared: 31 March 2020
This weapon skin is unique, offering a vibrant purple and teal colour scheme. A field-tested version doesn’t lose a lot of quality and goes for only $0.40.
The Sawed-Off Serenity was added to CS:GO on the 8th of January, 2015. It was released as part of the Chroma Collection, and currently starts at $0.75 on the Steam Market.
- Description: Serenity is a luxury few can afford - Valeria Jenner, Revolutionary
- Cheapest-Highest Steam Price: $0.75(WW) - $1.80(FN)
- Drops From: Chroma Case
- First Appeared: 8 January 2015
The Serenity was a popular skin in the earlier days of CS:GO, and it’s still a viable choice for the Sawed-Off. The divine design is accompanied by nice colours. Minimal wear for $1.20 would be your best option here.
The Sawed-Off Black Sand was added to CS:GO on the 7th of December, 2018. It was released as part of the Danger Zone Collection, and currently starts at $0.05 on the Steam Market.
- Description: Mikah did not account for highly motivated opposition
- Cheapest-Highest Steam Price: $0.05(BS) - $0.25(FN)
- Drops From: Danger Zone Case
- First Appeared: 7 December 2018
The Black Sand design has been on other guns, and it has a beige and khaki camouflage pattern. It fits better on the Sawed-Off and clean factory new versions are very cheap.
The Sawed-Off Yorick was added to CS:GO on the 8th of December, 2015. It was released as part of the Revolver Collection, and currently starts at $0.06 on the Steam Market.
- Description: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern never had a chance...
- Cheapest-Highest Steam Price: $0.06(BS) - $0.64(FN)
- Drops From: Revolver Case
- First Appeared: 8 December 2015
The Yorick has a nice gold pattern with an image of a skull painted across. The other parts of the shotgun remain the same though. Minimal wear for $0.20 is your best bet here.
The Sawed-Off Origami was added to CS:GO on the 15th of April, 2015. It was released as part of the Chroma 2 Collection, and currently starts at $0.08 on the Steam Market.
- Description: It takes time to build something beautiful, but only a moment to destroy it
- Cheapest-Highest Steam Price: $0.08(BS) - $0.21(FN)
- Drops From: Chroma 2 Case
- First Appeared: 15 April 2015
The Origami design for the Sawed-Off has patterns that resemble origami. The yellow and orange colour scheme also complements the patterns. If you want a clean version factory new is our recommendation.
A quick disclaimer: the prices of these skins can increase or decrease in the future. Prices also vary depending on factors like skin condition and stickers. To buy CS:GO skins, we recommend using our partner's website called Skinport (Can you trust Skinport). It is a CS:GO skin selling and buying site with 5-star average user reviews, a large variety of payment methods and it’s also supported by many CS:GO streamers.
It might not be a frequently used shotgun, but it’s always great to have a skin for it when you’re messing around with friends. And that was our list of the cheapest Sawed-Off CS:GO skins. As already mentioned: except for Skinport, we reviewed a lot of skin marketplace. So feel free to refer here to know if SkinCashier is safe, if Buff Market is safe, if BitSkins is safe or if SkinWallet is safe. These reviews will help you make a good choice.