How To Auto Run In Fortnite
Playing Fortnite Battle Royale might hurt on your fingers, especially if you are gaming for a long period. There are a lot of controls that require multiple buttons or keys to be pushed in order to perform. Running might be one of the most tiring activities to do for Fortnite players. To make it easier for players, here is a complete guide that teaches how to auto run in Fortnite Battle Royale.
The Different Methods Of How To Auto Run Fortnite
Fortnite Battle Royale is available on different platforms, and because of this, there will be different ways to perform auto running. Nevertheless, all the methods will be discussed below with a complete step-by-step guide!
How To Auto Run In Fortnite PC
There are a lot of keys in a mouse and keyboard, but here is a complete way to auto run on Fortnite PC.
- Open Fortnite and open the settings menu once you are in the home screen by clicking the stacked three bars on the upper left corner of your screen or by pressing the escape key.
- Find the toggle sprint setting in the game options menu
- Enable the sprint by default by toggling it to on
- Now you do not have to hold the sprint button when trying to run in Fortnite, and you just have to press the shift button once to sprint on Fortnite PC.
Thankfully, Epic Games lets you change the default sprint button by modifying the control options in the control menu. Your character will also run automatically when you open inventory when running in the battlefield. So, you do not have to worry about stopping in the heat of the battle!
How To Auto Run In Fortnite Xbox Series And Playstation
Of course, a different platform means different controls. Here is how you toggle controller auto run for console players.
- Start Fortnite then go to the settings menu on the main screen
- You will see controller auto run as the very first option
- Toggle it as on, and you will now run automatically in Fortnite every time you run in game
The default button for running in Xbox Series and Playstation is pressing the left thumbstick. You can also change it by going to the controls menu in the settings of the game. Remember, you can also use a controller if you ever get tired of using the keyboard and mouse!
How To Enable Auto Run In Nintendo Switch
Similar to its controller counterparts, Xbox Series and Playstation, the auto run in Nintendo Switch is easy to activate. Activating auto run is similar to the Playstation and Xbox method. Here is a complete guide that teaches how to activate sprint in Fortnite Nintendo Switch
- Open settings menu by pressing the plus sign on the upper right side of your controller
- Access the controller options menu in settings
- You will see the auto run as the very first option
- Enable auto run by toggling the auto run option to on
That ends the guide that teaches all the methods to activate auto run in Fortnite. Remember, you can change the buttons through select settings in the game tab. Also, your character in Fortnite only runs forward and in the same direction, but you can use your mouse to navigate and run automatically around the map!