How to Fix Easy Anti Cheat Error Code 30001 in Rust (5 Easy Ways)
Easy Anti Cheat errors can be caused by corrupt system files, corrupt game files, and corrupt easy anti-cheat files in Rust. Situations like this also cause problems such as a constant game crash in Rust and Rust not responding error.
This Rust guide will teach you how to fix any Easy Anti Cheat Error.
Method #1: Repair Easy Anti Cheat
Easy Anti Cheat is the cheat protection program for many games, including Rust, and if you're getting an Easy Anti Cheat error in Rust, it's quite possible that you'll get it in other games that use this cheat protection.
To avoid such frustrations, the first step is to repair Rust and Easy Anti Cheat service.
Here are the steps you need to follow to repair Easy Anti Cheat.
- Enter This PC on your computer and type "easyanticheat" in the search at the top right.
- And click on the application called EasyAntiCheat_Setup and select Repair Service.
- Then follow the instructions and reset your computer after you are done.
Doing this will find and fix the corrupted system files of the anti-cheat, so if your problem is caused by corrupted files, it will be solved immediately.
Method #2: Verify the Integrity of Rust Files
Applying this method is just like the method you apply in Easy Anti Cheat, only you do the same thing for Rust. With this method, we can find the corrupted system files of Rust and eliminate the errors caused by them.
Here are the steps you need to follow to verify Rust system files.
- Right-click Rust from the Steam Library and go to Properties.
- Go to Local Files and select Verify integrity of game files.
Applying this method fixes many errors, such as being unable to connect to servers in Rust and Rust Error 10011 error.
Method #3: Fix Anti Cheat Error with SFC Scan Function
Corrupted system files on your own computer can also cause this error, so it is also a good idea to scan your entire system for damaged files. SFC scan feature scans your computer for all files and hardware errors and notifies you if it finds anything corrupt or damaged.
Here are the steps you need to follow to run SFC Scan.
- Press the Windows logo key and type CMD in the search and run as administrator.
- In the command prompt that opens, type "sfc /scannow" and press enter. It will then find the damaged files and devices and notify you.
- Then restart your computer and see if the problem is solved.
Method #4: Install the Latest Version of C++ Redistributable
C++ Redistributable may be behind Error Code 30001. This could be because the C++ Redistributable is outdated or missing files. Most games that run on the Windows system depend on this software, and if it is corrupted, the games will run incorrectly.
You can download the latest version of C++ Redistributable here.
Method #5: Add Easy Anti Cheat to Whitelist
You need to allow applications according to the Antivirus program you are using, if you do not do this, your programs will not work correctly. Therefore you should allow Rust and Easy Anti Cheat.
The steps you need to follow to add Easy Anti Cheat and Rust to the whitelist.
- Press Windows Key + I and enter Update & Security.
- Enter Windows Security from the left side and click on Virus & threat protection settings.
- Under the Virus & threat protection section, click Manage settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and find the Exclusions section and select Add or remove exclusions to add Rust and Easy Anti Cheat.
Rust easy anti-cheat errors can occur for many reasons and these 5 methods would definitely resolve your problem.