How to show your Ping in PUBG in a few clicks
Learn how you can easily display your Ping in PUBG.
Having a good experience playing any competitive online multiplayer game at a high level, like counter strike global offensive, for example, relies heavily on your internet connection quality with the game's servers.
So if you want to know how to display your Ping while playing during your gameplay, we'll show you the best alternative for enabling this in-game feature.
Show Your Ping in PUBG By Using the System Menu in All PUBG Servers
The best and only alternative for you to check Ping network latency in all PUBG servers is by using the in-game network Ping displayer. Remember, this method doesn't work on PUBG Mobile. Here's how you can do it:
- While in PUBG, press Esc, or if you are in the main menu, click on the gear icon in the right-upper corner of your screen.
- Now in the System Menu, click on Settings.
- Go to the Gameplay tab and scroll down until you find the Network Debug Statistics option.
- Click on Enable on the Network Debug Statistics.
- Now should be displayed on your screen how much Ping you have while playing PUBG.
Now that you know how to display your PUBG Ping, you might be interested in ways to lower latency and enhance your internet speed while playing PUBG PC. For that, check out our article on how you can fix your high Ping in PUBG. And if you want to know more about displaying your internet connection latency in general, we recommend you read one of our related articles on how you can show your Ping in Valheim.
Want to know other ways to enhance your gaming experience? Then check out our article on how you can improve your FPS in PUBG, and if you want to know the best ways to display your FPS counter in-game, check out our article on how you can show your FPS counter in PUBG.