How to easily uninstall, delete and deactivate PUBG Battlegrounds and PUBG Mobile
Find out how you can uninstall, delete and deactivate PUBG on PC
How to remove PUBG Battlegrounds using the Apps and Features page on the Windows operating system
This is the easiest method to completely uninstall PUBG Battlegrounds because you don't have to start any third-party uninstaller or log in to one of your gaming accounts. This removes PUBG BattleGrounds for all users, the registry keys, and the installation folder with all the files from your Program Files and your Windows system. When you reinstall PUBG, it will be a completely fresh installation; as far as the game files are concerned, your account data still remains. Follow these steps to completely delete PUBG Battlegrounds on PC.
- Click on the Start menu (or press the Windows button on the keyboard).
- Click on the gearwheel icon, which takes you to the Settings (Control Panel) window.
- Select the Apps menu
- Use the search bar to find PUBG Battlegrounds on the list of installed programs.
- Click on the Uninstall button to altogether remove the program.
How to uninstall PUBG Battlegrounds on PC using the Steam launcher
When on PC, you can only play PUBG Battlegrounds on PC, so you have to add it to your Steam account. In order to remove the game and delete all extra files using the Steam Launcher, you have to follow these steps. The steps followed are similar to what we covered in our guide on uninstalling and deactivating Valheim.
- Open the Steam Launcher on your PC.
- Go to the Steam Library page.
- Find PUBG Battlegrounds on the list and right-click on it.
- In the pop-up menu, select "Manage."
- In the following menu, select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and Steam does its job.
You can check the game library at Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and delete any remaining files after removing PUBG Battlegrounds. As you could have read in our guide on PUBG install sizes, the game takes a lot of storage space, so it’s an easy way to free up space. In the Manage menu, you can also find the Remove from Account button, which you can use to remove the game from your Steam Account.
How to delete Your PUBG account (Krafton ID)
If you don't want to continue playing and delete your PUBG account permanently, you can do so quite easily. Follow these steps, and you can say goodbye to all your battles and progress in game, after your PUBG account is deleted. Deleting the game from your phone or tablet is quite straightforward, however, if you want to delete your PUBG Battleground mobile data too, the steps below are the way to go. When closing your Krafton ID your PUBG mobile progression will be deleted, too.
- Login at PUBG Battleground official website using whichever method you prefer (Steam, PS account, etc.).
- Click on the small gearwheel icon next to the Logout button at the upper right corner of the page. This redirects you to the KRAFTON ID page where you can delete PUBG Account.
- Find the Personal Info menu on the left side, under your username and click on it.
- The personal info page features four lines: Email, Password, Notifications and Legal, Delete Your KRAFTON ID.
- Click on the Change button next to the Delete your KRAFTON ID line.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Confirm your choice by entering your password once again.
- Click on the Delete KRAFTON ID button.
Remember that this action is irreversible, so once done, you can't get back what you had. This includes all purchased items and your progress on your PUBG Account. Like with all other games, this is a choice you have to consider, especially if you have spent a long time playing the game.