Where to sell your Dota 2 Account?
There are a lot of websites where you can sell Dota 2 accounts. However, they are not the same in terms of security, interface, fees, and other features. Needless to say, you want to find the best platform that would allow you to sell the account quickly and without having to worry about potential breaches.
PlayerAuctions is a great platform for selling accounts, but they're also incredible if you're in need of power leveling. While the website also has a tab where you can trade items, there are much better marketplaces for this particular purpose. There is a large number of registered players on this platform (more than 2 million), ensuring that you'll get quick results.
The whole website relies on PlayerGuardian system. It protects the trades and payments while also keeping your identity completely private. PlayerGuardian ensures that a player will get on-time delivery. Otherwise, they’re prepared to refund you.
PlayerAuctions probably has the nicest, cleanest interface out of all the websites on the list. It is very modern and easy on the eyes.
- Fees: 11.99% + $0.99 per account sale
- Payment methods: Google Pay, Apple Pay, Neteller, Skrill, Coinbase, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Direct Bank Transfer
- Protection: PlayerGuardian
- A very large user base ensures that you can sell Dota 2 account in a fairly short amount of time.
- The platform works with various games, so you if you wish to buy other cosmetics and accounts from your earning, you can easily do so.
- The website has some of the highest review scores among its peers.
- PlayerGuardian protection system is a great guarantee that your money will be safe.
- The fees are relatively steep compared to other platforms.
The platform allows users to buy and sell their accounts, but also to also sell skins and items, buy tutorials, and level up an existing account. That would instill more trust in the buyer and will probably expedite the whole process of selling.
G2G has a rather simple interface. There aren't many things that would interfere with your selling process. The platform also has several layers of protection, including ServerScan, Sectigo, Google Safe Browsing, and GamerProtect. Buyers are also able to rate and review sellers, which can come in handy if you decide to sell more Dota 2 accounts in the future.
- Fees: 9.99%
- Payment methods: Visa, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Mastercard, Moneybank Pay, Paysafe Card, Ideal, Rapid
- Protection: ServerScan, Sectigo, Google Safe Browsing, and GamerProtect
- The website is very simple to use.
- It has a quick chat function that would allow a buyer to get in touch with you rather quickly.
- Several layers of protection.
- The website incentivizes additional sales.
- A buyer can click on “MORE INFO” button to get additional information about an account. Otherwise, this section is hidden and doesn’t interfere with browsing.
- Tough competition, which means that you’ll likely have to sell at a lower price.
iGVault provides its users a wide variety of Dota 2 accounts. There are also filters, which would allow you to categorize sellers based on warranties, ratings, and a number of sales. When you're selling an account, you are able to take a screenshot and leave a description. So, if you're a good salesman, this will definitely help you out.
The website will also put a logo on your screenshot if you're one of the top-rated sellers. This logo can easily be seen and would also provide an advantage over the competitors. However, this can also pose an issue if you're using their platform for the first time.
- Fees: 10 – 30%
- Payment methods: Visa, PayPal, Skrill, Glocash, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Diners, PaysafeCard, Sofort, Bleaue, Cashu
- Protection: Norton, Google Safe Browsing, and Trusted Site certificate
- You can customize the offer by adding a screenshot and your own description.
- Relatively high selling prices would allow you to increase your rates as well.
- Descent protection.
- Due to customization options, the screen looks a bit confusing compared to other platforms.
- Very high fees.
- It might be difficult to make your first sale.
Finally, a website that specializes in Dota 2. While there are also a few other games at your disposal, the majority of users are focusing on the popular MOBA. The website is very clean, with lots of cool features that are specially made for Dota 2 players. In that sense, it differs from other platforms on this list as they don’t target a particular game or audience.
The website provides boosting, coaching, and accounts. What’s great about it is that it accepts various digital currencies. If you check the homepage, you might notice that the accounts are randomly categorized, regardless of the account level and tier. This means that new players, as well as players with low-tier accounts, will more easily make a sale.
- Payment methods: Visa, Amex, PayPal, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DAI, Bitcoin Cash, USDC, Skrill, Western Union
- A great website if you like digital currencies.
- Platform categorizes accounts based on the time when they're posted, which equalizes the playing field for low-tier accounts. Most other platforms prioritize accounts based on tier, so Immortals and Divines will always be on top when you open a page.
- Allows you to post your own screenshot when selling an account. Despite that, the interface looks pretty clean.
- The website lacks information regarding fees and protection.
- It is not an ideal place for high tier account sellers.
These are the best websites where you can sell Dota 2 accounts. They are rather safe, with lots of users, ensuring that you get your money relatively fast. Furthermore, you can also use them to buy other items, tutorials, and accounts from other games if you wish to take a break from Dota 2.