How to view hours played in PUBG: Battlegrounds on all platforms
These are the best ways to find how many hours you’ve spent playing PUBG: Battlegrounds
The famous battle-royale game PUBG: Battlegrounds could take some time from you if you fall for it. You have several options to view hours played in PUBG: Battlegrounds: Battlegrounds. In this guide, we are going to go through the best solutions.
How to view hours played using Steam and Epic Games launcher
PUBG: Battlegrounds: Battlegrounds is available in both significant game stores, so it’s relatively easy to determine how many hours and minutes you’ve spent in the game.
How to check playtime for PUBG: Battlegrounds with Steam on a PC
- Launch Steam and log in.
- Visit your Library page.
- Select PUBG: Battlegrounds from the list on the left side.
- The information you seek is on the game’s page, next to the Play button.
How to view hours played in PUBG: Battlegrounds using Epic Games Launcher
- Start the Epic Games Launcher.
- Go to the Library Page
- Find PUBG: Battlegrounds on the list
How to find hours played in PUBG Battlegrounds on mobile (Android)
PUBG Battlegrounds has a mobile edition, which has all the familiar features, so apart from the controls, it won’t be too hard to find your way around the game. Here is how you can find out how much time you’ve spent in PUBG Battlegrounds.
- Open Settings
- Pick the Apps or the Digital Wellbeing menus.
- On the Apps page choose App info, and find PUBG MOBILE on the list and open it.
- The next page features all info, you only need to select the Time spent in app option.
- There you can view how much hours and minutes you’ve spent in the game. Also, you may view how many times you’ve opened the game.
How to view hours played in PUBG: Battlegrounds on consoles
There are two ways to find out how many hours you’ve invested in PUBG: Battlegrounds on Xbox consoles:
- Viewing your profile
- Opening your Xbox profile in a browser
How to view PUBG: Battlegrounds playtime on Xbox One and Series X
- Open the menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller
- Find the Profile & System menu
- Select My Profile
- Find the game under the Gaming tab and view Achievements.
- Alternatively, you can open the guide, go to the Game Activity tab, click on All Achievements, and select Stats.
How to view play time for PUBG: Battlegrounds for Xbox on PC
- Open a Browser
- Sign in to your account at account.xbox.com.
- Select your gamer profile picture on the top-right corner of the page, then select Xbox Profile > Achievements.
- Select PUBG: Battleground, then select Achievements again. You’ll see your minutes played among the stats shown.
How to view hours played in PUBG: Battlegrounds on PS4 and PS5
- Turn on your console
- Navigate to the upper right corner and press X on your profile picture on the home screen.
- From the menu, select Profile and press X.
- On your profile page, select Games
- This page shows completion and trophies, along with hours played.
Since the stats you have on your PSN account are connected to the games, not the console itself, you can view advancement and trophies on both PS4 and PS5.
How to find out your actual game time in PUBG: Battlegrounds
PUBG Battleground is not a game for impatient people. According to our experience and research, it’s safe to say that a match can take up to 30 minutes. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but this is the average. How can this help you learn how much time you’ve spent playing PUBG Battlegrounds? It’s easy: take the number of matches you played, and multiply it by 30, and you can have a very close estimate.
These ways show how you can view the hours played with PUBG: Battlegrounds for consoles and PCs. It’s easier to view these stats with this game, while other games require third-party software to keep track of time spent in-game. PUBG: Battlegrounds is an excellent game, and its wide availability makes it a perfect choice for gamers.