How to view game time in Runescape on all platforms
Find out how you can view hours and days spent in Runescape on all platforms!
Runescape is one of the longest-living MMORPG-s online, it has been around since 2001, and even managed to get an old-school version released in 2013. As a game with a great reputation dozens of skills to master and a long life span it might become necessary to check your hours played once in a while, because just like in Ark: Survival Evolved, you can lose track of time. We have compiled a guide on how to check hours played in Ark: Survival Evolved. However, Runescape shows some resemblance with Albion Online, especially when it comes to gameplay and the overall system.
How to view hours played in Runescape using in-game mechanics - for all platforms
It might surprise you, but instead of providing you with a boring statistics page (there is one, though if you are into that kind of thing), you can find out how many time you’ve played by talking to an NPC in one of the villages near the starting area. This method works for both PC and smartphones or tablets. Here is how you can view your hours played in Runescape using in-game mechanics:
- Launch the game and load your character.
- Find Lumbridge on the map. - It’s an easy run from the starting town, you should activate the teleport while you’re there.
- In Lumbridge Castle (a small castle with stone walls), there is a guy called Hans patrolling around the outer ring of the castle.
- Talk to him, and select the “Have you been here as long as me?” from the dialogue options. He can also tell you when you’ve “arrived” in the world.
How to view playtime in Runescape using Steam on PC
Runescape is available in the gamestore Steam, which offers the option to view game time and book achievements, get trading cards, and read the latest news about the game. To find playtime in Steam, do the following:
- Open the Steam app on your computer
- Log in if you are logged out
- Enter the Library by clicking on the Library menu at the top menu bar
- Find Runescape in the list
- Select the game to view its Steam page, where you can find the last time you’ve played and the overall game time.
Check hours played in Runescape on Android and iOS
Runescape used to be a game for the PC gamers, but the game recently arrived on mobile, and it works quite well. We can’t name any other game, maybe only Albion online which works great on mobile, and looks a bit better on the small screen. Runescape has everything you need, and with the crossplay function, you can spend hours honing your skills and exploring all the quest available! Here is how you can check you hours played in Runescape on Android an iOS:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Apps (App info, Default apps, Special access)
- On the next page, choose the App info option
- Find Runescape on the list and select it.
- On the next page, you have to choose the Time spent in app option.
- This page shows the last seven days, and you can also view the overall screen time of the game.
These are the best ways to find out how many hours and days you’ve spent in Runescape. Since we are talking about a game you might have been playing for years now, the numbers might surprise you, so it’s definitely worth a check!