When you’re setting up your PC, one of the best ways to make your set up stand out is through personalization. This can be through a sick gaming chair or fun decorations but it can also be through what you show on screen. Of course, we are talking about your desktop wallpaper.
Why Use a PUBG Wallpaper?
The benefits of having PUBG wallpaper are very simple. If you’re a massive fan of the franchise and dedicate a lot of your free time to the game, then why wouldn’t you want to have a slick screenshot or highly rendered shot of your favourite title as your wallpaper. It allows you to show how much you love the game to anyone who comes across your setup, it can be a conversation starter when someone is visiting.
It might even be a way to show your audience just how dedicated to the game you are if you’re a streamer. The value of a good wallpaper is endless and they come in a number of different varieties too. You can have screenshots of your gameplay, official wallpapers from the developers, fan-made wallpapers or animated wallpapers that move in the background. With so much variety on offer, you are bound to find something that suits your tastes.
However, you may be scratching your head about where to find these wallpapers and how to set them on your PC. Well, we are here to help ease any stress or conclusion. Here is a step by step guide on how to set your PUBG wallpaper for any system that you may use.
How To Set A Wallpaper On Windows
- The first step is to download the image. All you need to do is right click on the image and select save. Making sure that you place it in a suitable folder, making it easy to find later.
- The next step is to open the desktop personalisation menu. This can be accessed by right clicking the desktop screen and selecting ‘personalisation’.
- Once in this menu, you’ll want to select the picture option in the background drop down menu.
- You’ll then need to find your desired image. Click ‘browse’ and find your image. It will be in the folder to placed it in earlier.
- After this, simply choose the image and apply the changes by clicking ‘apply.’ You will then have a stylish new PUBG wallpaper for your desktop.
How To Set A Wallpaper On A OSX Mac
- As above, download the desired image by right-clicking and saving to the desired folder of your choice
- Next step is to click the apple sign in the upper menu and select the option ‘desktop and screen saver’
- Thirdly, on the left menu, you’ll want to locate and select the folder you saved the image in.
- Then finally, select the image that you want as your desktop and you should have a brand new PUBG wallpaper for your desktop
Look the part!
If you’re going to be the best of the best in any online gaming community, you have to live and breathe the game. So having a PUBG wallpaper is just another small step on the ladder leading to success. Thankfully, you now have a guide that will allow you to download and set your PUBG wallpaper completely stress free. However, you may be wondering where can I find the best wallpaper for me because there are so many out there to choose from.
We understand that this can be really overwhelming and time-consuming if you have to sift through all the poor choices to find the gold. Which is why we have taken care of that for you. Here we have a list of the top 100 PUBG wallpapers on offer at the moment, so take the time to scroll through this fine selection and we assure you, there will be something that suits your tastes.