Is G2A Plus Worth It? [G2A Plus Review]

Planning to purchase lots of digital goods on G2A? See if you can save some money using their G2A Plus membership.
Is G2A Plus Worth It? [G2A Plus Review]

G2A.com is probably the most popular online marketplace for gamers. When you want to buy a gift card, Steam games, even Nintendo Switch games, or any gaming products really – this is the place where you have the best chance of finding great deals and very little chance of encountering scammers.



TheGlobalGaming Logo
5/ 5

G2A Plus might be a good deal for people who spend hundreds of dollars a month on G2A.com but for no one else.

PROS
CONS
USE Code  Go to G2A Plus

Sure, every game code comes from a third party seller, and they've had their dramas with game developers, but we've covered all those things in our G2A Review, so if you're worried about those particular issues, go to our G2A review.

G2A Plus Review

And what if we told you that G2A offers a membership program that supposedly helps us save even more money, skip some fees, and add some free games to our collection? 

And all that for just $2.39 each month! We know that it sounds like another scam subscription that promises a lot, but in reality, we lose money on it – but is it really like that? Look deeper into our G2A Plus review to find that out.

<full-button>BEST DEAL FOR G2APLUS<full-button>

G2A Plus Benefits & Risks

Let's start with what G2A Plus promises us; why would we even be interested in joining this program and paying $2.39 a month for it? And yes, we know that $2.39 is not much compared to other subscriptions we pay for like Netflix, YouTube Premium, or Spotify, but things are a little different here. 

On those sites, we pay for a specific service that we want to receive, and in the case of G2A Plus or any marketplace membership program, that $2.39 is kind of an investment. We don't want just to get that $2.39 back; we want to profit from it

G2A Plus Benefits

In fact, with the G2A Plus subscription, we can only gain two things:

  • A free game every month
  • Additional discount (up to 10%) on your purchases.

And yes, that’s basically it. So, if you're a seller, it's safe to say that you won't benefit from G2A Plus subscription, and you shouldn’t even consider it. 

But what if you're a buyer? Well, it depends.  

G2A Plus Discount

Remember, this promised bonus discount is up to 10%, not 10%. 

That said, it could be either 8%, 5%, 2%, or even 1%. For example, if you’re buying a $50 game key with G2A Plus, in theory, there’s a 50% chance that you’re going to profit from it, 10% that you'll come out ahead, and 40% that you’re going to lose a few cents. So, it’s basically a 50/50 situation, and that profit is still $3 max in this particular case. It’s kind of like gambling – of course, if you invest more money and do more shopping, then there’s a bigger chance that you’re going to profit from it, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Alright, but what about this free game that we get from a G2A Plus membership?

G2A Plus Membership

As you can see, G2A encourages us to subscribe with the vision of getting a free GTA V or Overwatch. However, we wouldn't expect such titles as part of the G2A Plus subscription; most of the free games that beneficiaries of this membership program get are idle games worth less than $1 and that you will have a hard time selling due to low interest

We're not saying these games aren't fun; we're just looking for the potential profit, and we're not likely to find it here.

<full-button>GET G2APLUS<full-button>

Is G2A Plus Worth it? 

Is G2A Plus Worth It

If you are a seller or someone who shops on G2A occasionally, there is no reason why you should invest in G2A Plus

G2A Plus Seller

Seriously, you're not likely to profit from it in any way. So, who is G2A Plus for? Maybe for people who shop on G2A really often and spend a lot of money there, maybe even hundreds of dollars a month. Still, even if you are such a person, you should not expect to make a triple-digit profit. That said, we would say that G2A Plus is rather for a very strict group of users, and for most of you, it will not be a good deal

<full-button>GET G2APLUS<full-button>

How to activate G2A Plus?

Although we think that G2A Plus isn’t worth it in most cases, it’s easy to sign up and activate your account. If you want to activate your G2A Plus plan, here’s what you have to do:

  1. Log in to your G2A.com account. If you don’t have a G2A account, you can register through this link.
  2. Go to g2a.com/plus and select one of the available membership options (monthly or annually). Remember that the prices displayed do not include VAT.
  3. Give your credit card details and finish the transaction. A credit card is the only payment method available for this process
  4. Done! Your G2A Plus membership is now active.

<full-button>GET G2APLUS<full-button>

Activating G2A Plus through a prepaid card

If you have received a G2A Plus prepaid card and wish to activate your membership, here's what you need to do:

  1. Log in to your G2A.com account.
  2. Go here.
  3. Enter your prepaid card code and click “Redeem”.
  4. Done! Your G2A Plus membership is now active.

<full-button>GET G2APLUS<full-button>

How to cancel G2A Plus?

Luckily it’s also easy to cancel the subscription. Here’s how to cancel your G2A Plus membership:

  1. Log in to your G2A.com account.
  2. Go to your account section (or click here).
  3. In the left sidebar, click on "My Account" and then select "G2A Plus".
  4. In the subscription panel, click on "Deactivate your subscription".
  1. On the pop-up window, click that you are sure you want to cancel your G2A Plus subscription and click "cancel membership".
  2. Done! Your G2A Plus subscription is now canceled. 

Even if you cancel your G2A Plus subscription, you'll continue to enjoy all the benefits of the subscription until the end of the last day of the period you paid for. 

Note that G2A Plus doesn’t support any money back guarantee program, even if you haven’t made any purchase with it, so you can’t get a refund from it.

<full-button>GET G2APLUS<full-button>



Share