Bronze 2 | Rocket League Ranks | MMR & is it good?
What is Bronze II in Rocket League?
Bronze II is the second-lowest rank to have in Rocket League and will put you in matches against weak opponents and newcomers to the series. It is part of the bronze ranks between bronze 1 and bronze 3 and is considered one of the worst ranks to hold within the game bar one.
What is the MMR for Bronze II?
To become a bronze II player in Rocket League your MMR needs to be approximately between 164-232 MMR depending on the game mode you play in matchmaking. Below you can find the range of bronze II players and their various MMR rankings depending on which game mode they are playing:
|1V1||145 - 213|
|2V2||172 - 231|
|3V3||172 - 233|
Bronze II is divided into four divisions and makes up about 0.20% of all Rocket League players.
Is Bronze II a Good Rank?
Being ranked in Bronze II is sadly not great but it is slightly better than the worst rank in the game. This rank in RL means that players are technically better than 98,8% of players including those that are unranked. However, this still translates to an eternity before you could ever pick up a win.
How Many Hours Do You Need to Play to Be Bronze II?
To reach Bronze II, players will probably not need to put any time at all. Maybe a game or two to come to grips with the game enough to avoid the bronze I ranking. But overall, players who are new and inexperienced will naturally fall into this rank.
Tips To Improve From Bronze II?
Here are a number of things that players can do to rank up the ranks in Rocket League and improve their game when ranked in Bronze II:
- Become comfortable with controls and make sure you know what buttons control each action.
- Focus on making contact with the ball with every attempt, ball control and accuracy will come with time and practice.
- Don’t hesitate, to not act is as good as letting your opponent have a free pop at goal. Be confident and believe in your ability.
- Take time away from online games and practice in free training.
- Be sure to practice all roles on the field, not just attacking and trying to score goals.
Click here for more beginner tricks in rocket league.
We know it doesn't make you better at RL (trust us), but a good car design just feels better while grinding ranks. For that reason we recommend you check out RL.Exchange. We even have a creator code for RL.Exchange.