Bronze 3 | Rocket League Ranks | MMR & is it good?
Find out everything You need to know about the Bronze 3 rank in Rocket League (MMR & is Bronze 3 good?)
What is Bronze III in Rocket League?
Bronze III is the third lowest rank to have in Rocket League and will put you in matches against weak opponents and newcomers to the series located between Bronze 2 and Silver 1. It is part of the bronze ranks and is considered one of the worst ranks to hold within the game bar the two below. However, some would argue that the top end of bronze at least has some aptitude for the game.
What is The MMR For Bronze III?
To become a bronze III player in Rocket League your MMR needs to be approximately between 226-286 MMR depending on the game mode you play in matchmaking. Below you can find the range of bronze III players and their various MMR rankings depending on which game mode they are playing:
Bronze II is divided into four divisions and makes up about 0.46% of all Rocket League players. Including the ranks below, this makes bronze III players rank in the top 99,27% of all players.
How Many Hours to Achieve Bronze III?
To achieve the bronze III rank, you really don’t need to put in any time at all. It’s rare that players fall into the bronze category. However, if you really want to, it requires no effort or time spent practising to achieve. Being at the top end of bronze shows that you have some understanding for the game but by no means does this make you a skilled player.
Is Bronze III a Good rank?
As mentioned above, holding the bronze III rank essentially makes you the best of a bad crowd. It means that you have a basic understanding of what you are meant to do on the field. However, chances are that you don’t have the ability to carry out a lot of these things. Meaning that you will be awarded the bronze III rank, a rank that isn’t the worst, but isn’t far from it.
How to Improve from Bronze III
Here are a number of things that players can do to rise up the ranks and improve their game when ranked in Bronze III:
- Become comfortable with controls and make sure you know what buttons control each action.
- Focus on making contact with the ball with every attempt, ball control and accuracy will come with time and practice.
- Don’t hesitate, to not act is as good as letting your opponent have a free pop at goal. Be confident and believe in your ability.
- Take time away from online games and practice in free training.
- Be sure to practice all roles on the field, not just attacking and trying to score goals.
- Learn from others, watch your teammates and see how they act on the field. Learn from their triumphs and their mistakes.
Click here for more beginner tips and tricks in rocket league.
We know it doesn't make you better at RL (trust us), but a good car design just feels better while grinding ranks. For that reason we recommend you check out RL.Exchange. We even have a creator code for RL.Exchange.