Grand Champion 2 | Rocket League Ranks | MMR & is it good?
Find out everything You need to know about the Grand Champion 2 rank in Rocket League (MMR & is Grand Champion 2 good?)
What is Grand Champion II in Rocket League?
Grand Champion 2 is the middle Grand Champion placement ranking in Rocket League between Grand Champion 1 and Grand Champion 3. This is filled with players that have established themselves firmly as Grand champ players and have proven themselves to be players that have mastered the game's mechanics. Whilst still providing creative and astounding ways to put the opposition under pressure and bring value to their respective teams.
What is The MMR For Grand Champion II?
To become a Grand Champion II player in Rocket League your MMR needs to be approximately between 1574 – 1704 MMR depending on the game mode you play in matchmaking. Below you can find the range of Champion III players and their various MMR rankings depending on which game mode they are playing:
Grand Champion II is divided into four divisions and makes up about 0.09% of all ranked Rocket League players.
Is Grand Champion II a Good rank?
Grand Champion II is a brilliant rank and shows to all your peers that you are one of the best players to ever grace the title. Including the ranks below, this makes Grand Champion II players rank in the top 0,09% of all players. You might not be at the same level as the pro players who make a living playing this game. However, you could definitely get a spot on one of the lower-ranked teams and if you played against a pro, you wouldn’t look at all out of place. You have complete mastery in all aspects of this game and the only thing left to improve is your team dynamic, chemistry and creativity.
How Many Hours to Achieve Grand Champion II?
To become a player that is not just a visitor to the Grand Champion rankings in Rocket League, but instead a mainstay who occupies the space consistently. You will need to have played an awful lot of Rocket League. The jump from a low GC player to a mid/high GC player is rather extensive and for that reason, we would say that players would need to play a minimum of about 2500 - 2700 hours of Rocket League to stand a chance of mixing in with these elite players.
How to Improve from Grand Champion II
Here are tips on how to rank up in Rocket League when ranked in Grand Champion II:
- Games at this level become games of very speedy chess. Not only must you be mechanically perfect. You need to read the game and know how to outsmart your opponent, so have a strategy before the game even begins and adapt as needed.
- Only play with players that you truly trust. You need to commit to your strategies and trust that your team will be in place to commit that plan to action and vice versa. So pick your team carefully.
- While this sounds harsh, you cannot make mistakes anymore as you will be punished almost every time. So understand how to play every role and when put into tricky positions, understand how to play your way out of them without causing detriment to your side.
- You need to flawlessly rotate. The pace of the game at this level is blistering. So you need to communicate and know where you need to be at all times. Being reactive rather than proactive will result in a heavy loss almost every time.
- Take risks and be creative. At this level, if you are being conservative and not thinking of new ways to destroy your opposition, you might as well give them the win before you start.
Click here for more rocket league advice.