Silver 2 | Rocket League Ranks | MMR & is it good?
Find out everything You need to know about the Silver 2 rank in Rocket League (MMR & is Silver 2 good?)
What is Silver II in Rocket League?
Silver II is the middle silver ranking in Rocket League located between Silver 1 and Silver 3. It is a ranking made up of under-skilled and novice players who are all learning how to play the game properly, with tactical acumen and consistent control of the game's mechanics. If you play against these players, you’ll see signs of good play but most players still won’t have the ability to do this on a consistent basis.
What is The MMR For Silver II?
To become a silver II player in Rocket League your MMR needs to be approximately between 351-403 MMR depending on the game mode you play in matchmaking. Below you can find the range of bronze II players and their various MMR rankings depending on which game mode they are playing:
Silver II is divided into four divisions and makes up about 2.00% of all Rocket League players.
Is Silver II a Good rank?
Silver II is filled with players who are beginning to understand what it takes to be competent. However, very few of the players can put together a string of consistent performances. Including the Rocket League ranks below, this makes Silver 2 players rank in the top 95,23% of all players. This rank is still rife with unprompted mistakes, football being played on the ground and a lack of cohesive teamwork. So in short, it’s not the worst rank, but it’s far from the lofty heights of Grand Champ.
How Many Hours to Achieve Silver II?
To achieve Silver II we would say you would need to have a basic understanding of Rocket League’s core mechanics and the basic tactics to attack and defend effectively. To achieve Silver II it will take anywhere from 1-3 hours of solid Rocket League gameplay.
How to Improve from Silver II
Here are a number of things that players can do to rank up in RL and improve their game when ranked in Silver II:
- Never hesitate. If you commit to a challenge, you need to do your best to make it work
- Do the basics, the fancy stuff will only lead to unnecessary risk and potentially losing
- Don’t ball chase, instead predict the flight of the ball, read the game and position yourself accordingly
- Keep using the training and workshop functions to hone your craft.
- Play all roles on the field, don’t be a glory hog or a static keeper.
- Try to practice rotating but only if your teammate is capable of doing the same.
- Try to play passes and be more of a playmaker, teamwork makes the dream work.
Click here for rocket league beginner tips.
We know it doesn't make you better at RL, but a good car design just feels better while grinding ranks. For that reason we recommend you check out RL.Exchange. We even have a creator code for RL.Exchange.