How To Make Brick Slab In Minecraft
Just can’t figure out how to craft a brick slab in Minecraft? You won’t believe how easy it is. Check out this quick read to find out!
Everything You Need to Craft Brick Slabs
Just like crafting a brick block, all you’re going to need is bricks and a crafting table.
- 6x Bricks (or 6x Clay and 1x Furnace if you do not have bricks yet.)
- 1x Crafting Table
How to Craft a Brick Slab in Minecraft
#1 Acquire Bricks
- You can smelt bricks from clay balls which are found in clay blocks.
- 1x Clay = 1x Brick
- You’re going to need a minimum of 12 bricks to make a single brick slab.
This is the smelting recipe of a brick, you are going to need a furnace and fuel here.
#2 Craft Brick Blocks
- 4 bricks are needed to create a single brick block.
- You are going to need a minimum of 3 brick blocks per brick slab.
This is the crafting recipe for a brick block, you are going to need a crafting table for this one.
#3 Craft Brick Slabs
- It takes 3 brick blocks to create 6 brick slabs
- 3 blocks of brick produce 6 brick slabs so the math rounds out to 12 bricks = 6 brick slabs, you can use this to scale up recipes for your needs. Ex. 1000 bricks can be turned into 500 brick slabs.
This is the crafting recipe of brick slabs, you are going to need a crafting table for this.
Console Command to Spawn Brick Slabs.
You can give yourself or another player brick slabs through the console/chat. For both Java and Bedrock edition of Minecraft just hit the “T” key to open chat in game and type in “/give PLAYERNAME brick_slab 1” without the quotation marks, you can also change the value to any amount you want.
And voila! You now know how to craft and spawn brick slabs! Now go make those creations.