How to invite friends in Call of Duty Mobile?
In a highly competitive game, such as Call of Duty, the more in-sync you are with your teammates, the higher chances you have to win a game, regardless if we're talking about the Battle Royale mode, or any other one available among those Call Of Duty offers. This section will show you how to add friends in Call of Duty mobile.
How to add friends in Call of Duty mobile?
There are several ways to add friends in Call of Duty mobile because the platform allows you to connect your Activision account, Facebook, or Google, to find your in game friends. For the moment, let's focus on how to add friends from the main menu in Call of Duty mobile.
- Click the "Friend" icon in the upper right corner.
- You'll find the "Invite friends" option first.
- Click "Add friends" which is the last tab.
- Here is a search bar to input your friend's name.
- Enter your friend's user ID and click on the search button.
- When the searched player appears click on the "Request" button.
- After you send the friend request wait for them to accept and join your friends list.
And just like that, you can add friends in Call of Duty mobile, which is ideal for multiplayer matches. This feature is also available from the multiplayer menu when you're about to start playing any game modes and want to join online friends in your lobby.
How to add friends to a match in CoD mobile?
Adding friends in CoD mobile is quite simple, all you have to do is select your desired game mode, let's say you're going to play a Battle Royale match, and then follow these simple steps.
- In the main menu select a game mode.
- On the left, select invite friends.
- Click on the "+" to invite friends who are online.
- Wait for them to accept.
From this same menu, you can add friends and expand your CoD mobile friend list.
With these steps clear, all you have left to do is log into your account and enter a friend's user ID or in game names to add them to your CoD mobile friends, the wisest choice to play modes such as Battle Royale. Another way to have friends, that doesn't include clicking on the friends icon on the top right corner, is after a match, where you can see the kill count of each player, and next to their names, is the friends icon to send a request.