How to easily view your playtime in Ghost of Tsushima
Find out how you can view your hours played in Ghost of Tsushima on your Playstation!
Ghost of Tsushima, the PS-Exclusive samurai fighting game, is probably one of the reasons why PC and Xbox gamers are jealous of Playstation owners. This gorgeous open-world game is available only on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5, which means this guide won’t be as long as our guide on viewing game time for Cyberpunk 2077. Nevertheless, you have two main options to determine how many hours you have played this game.
How to view hours played in Ghost of Tsushima using in-game options
- Launch the game on your console.
- Select “Load Game” from the main menu
- When selecting the load game, you can view info by selecting “Option” first.
- You can show the current save’s playtime in hh: mm format.
How to view hours played on PS5
To view your time played with Ghosts of Tsushima on PS5, you can either start a new game or transfer your PS4 save and continue where you left. On PS5, it’s much easier to view your playtime than on the older console.
- Startup the console.
- Select your profile picture in the upper right corner and press X on the home screen.
- Go to the “Profile” option in the dropdown menu and press X.
- Select the Games from the top tab list and press X on the next page.
- On the following page, you can view the list of your games, their level of completion, and the time you’ve spent playing each of them.
How to view hours played on PS4 using alternative methods
You have a unique solution to consider to determine how many hours you’ve played Ghosts of Tsushima on the PS4.
- Visit the ps-time tracker website.
- Sign up and log in.
- You’ll be provided with a bot’s name; you have to add it as a friend on your console.
- You have to send it a message, and when it answers, the system starts tracking your time.
- It’s a free service; although in 2021, Sony wiped all ps-tracker bots, it’s working well now, with fantasy names given to each bot.
This is how you can track your hours played in Ghosts of Tsushima. It isn’t much, but with the PS5 having this option built-in, you can easily track your game-time without any complications. PC users still hope this game will come to this platform, and though the hope is faint, there is always some. When that happens, we will update this guide; until that, you may be interested in how much space you need to have to play this game. It’s advised to read our guide on download sizes of Ghosts of Tsushima on PS4 and PS5 to find out the exact numbers.