How to show your Ping in Apex Legends in a few clicks
Do you want to know how you can keep track of your Ping during your gameplay? Then we’ll show you the only way you have to show your Ping in Apex Legends.
Any competitive FPS requires a good connection with the game's server, and Apex Legends is no different. Losing combat because of your ping can be one of the most frustrating things any player can experience.
That's why, in this article, we'll show the only way you can display your ping in Apex Legends, so you can monitor your connection latency in real time.
Show Your Ping in Apex Legends By Using the Game Settings
The only way you have to show your ping in Apex Legends is by using the internal connection latency monitor, you can easily activate this on the game settings menu. Here’s how you can do it:
- Start the Apex Legends game as usual.
- Already in the game lobby, click on the gear icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Open the GAMEPLAY tab and search for the Performance Display option.
- To enable your Ping, activate the Performance Display, by choosing the On option.
- Now your Ping should be displayed on a window in the upper-right corner of your screen. There are also other benchmarks in the window, like the FPS counter for example.
Now that you can see your ping on any Apex Legends server, you might be interested in knowing ways to enhance your overall connection latency. For that, check out our article on how you can fix your high ping in Apex Legends. If you are having issues related to your PC graphical performance, check out our articles on how you can show your FPS in Apex Legends, and how you can improve your Apex Legends FPS.