How to Quickly and Easily Change Your Profile Picture in Call of Duty Mobile
Customization is a big feature in Call of Duty Mobile. With a plethora of customization features available in a COD Mobile account, one of the tools that players may use to make their profile stand out is through Profile Pictures. Having a unique or appealing profile, like in many multiplayer games, will attract fellow gamers, making it easier to make friends along the road. So, below are a few quick and easy ways to change your profile photo in COD Mobile!
Change Profile Picture in COD Mobile
Players in Call of Duty Mobile are rewarded with skins and other in-game items that they can use to personalize their profile. This includes the avatar/profile picture, frame, calling card, weapon loadouts, and characters. To alter your avatar/profile picture in COD Mobile follow these few steps.
- Launch COD Mobile Application
- Click your profile name in the lobby's top left corner.
- To access the profile section, select the Basic option.
- To view the Avatar & Frame Settings, click your current avatar/profile picture.
- You can choose and select the available avatars in the Avatar option.
- Once you've decided on an avatar to use, hit Show.
Change Profile Picture in COD Mobile Through Facebook
A player's social media account like Facebook can be linked in COD Mobile to further personalize their profile. With this, a player's Facebook Profile Picture will be displayed as their in-game avatar. This is how to do it!
- Open the COD Mobile Application
- Select the settings option in the upper right corner of the main screen.
- At the top right corner of the settings option press Link
- Then select the Facebook option
- Go to the Basic option
- Click your COD Mobile profile picture to prompt the Avatar & Frame Settings.
- To update your profile picture, select Restore Default.
Change Profile Picture in COD Mobile Through Garena
Players can use their Garena Accounts to update their Profile Picture, much like they can on Facebook. Many gamers prefer this method because it has no impact on their social media accounts.
- Start the Call of Duty Mobile Application
- In the upper right corner of the main screen, select the settings option.
- Click the Link button in the upper right corner.
- Select the Garena icon
- Download and Launch the Garena Application
- Tap the Me tab in the bottom right portion of the screen.
- Tap the details button at the top of the screen.
- Select any photo from your gallery by clicking Profile Photo.
- Return to COD Mobile
- Go to the Basic Option
- To access the Avatar & Frame Tab, click your profile photo.
- Select Restore Default to update your profile photo.
That's all there is to it when it comes to changing your profile pictures in Call of Duty Mobile. With your profile photo, you can now stand out from the crowd, and show off your abilities by annihilating your enemies through scorestreaks or nuking them!