In Call of Duty Mobile, players can choose between grinding the Free Tier Battle Pass, which includes common and rare equipment and cards, or purchasing the Premium Battle Pass, which includes exclusive skins, epic weapons, COD Points, and other epic in-game items. To receive the skins quickly, gamers can upgrade their Premium Battle Pass to the Premium Battle Pass Bundle, which will instantly level the player up to Tier 21. For even more rewards, players can also upgrade to the Ground Forces Battle Pass.
Best Ways to Gift Battle Pass in Call of Duty Mobile?
There is currently no method to directly send other players a COD Mobile Battle Pass or gift COD points in-game, but that doesn't mean there aren't other options. Players can buy COD points on behalf of their friends or supporters using the methods given below.
Through Google Play Gift Cards
A Google Play Gift Card is a one-time redeemable card that can be used to purchase any content on the Google Play Store. Once redeemed, the balance will be added to their account and can be used to buy COD points in-game.
Here's how gamers can indirectly gift the Battle Pass or Call of Duty Points to friends using a Google Play Gift Card:
- Purchase a Google Play Gift Card. (See their official purchasing options, which include both retail and online stores.)
- Send the gift card code or physically give them the gift card.
- Instruct the recipient to use the Google Play Store app to redeem the code.
- Your friend can then launch the COD Mobile app and purchase COD Points from the in-game store.
- They can then choose to pay with their Google Play balance to acquire COD points.
- Lastly, buy the COD Mobile Battle Pass.
To ensure the receiver has enough COD Points, verify how many COD Points it costs in their region to purchase the Battle Pass, as this varies in every region.
Through Apple Gift Cards
The Apple or iTunes Gift Card is a one-time redemption voucher that can be used to purchase any of Apple's goods or services. When you redeem the card, it is added to your Apple ID and can be used to purchase COD Points.
Here's how gamers can use an Apple Store Gift Card for gifting battle pass in COD Mobile:
- Buy an Apple or iTunes Gift Card at your local retail store or online.
- Hand them the card in person, or have your friend check their email if you ordered it online.
- If they received a physical gift card, instruct them to touch and hold the App Store icon, then hit Redeem to scan the 16-digit code found on the back of the card.
- Instruct them to press the Redeem Now link if they received it via email.
- After that, your friend can open the COD Mobile app and buy COD Points from the store.
- They then have the option to pay for COD points with their Apple Store balance.
- Finally, purchase the COD Mobile Battle Pass.
To guarantee the receiver has enough COD Points, check how many COD Points it costs to acquire the Battle Pass in their region, as this varies by location.
Codashop is a superb third-party website for Garena COD Mobile players to use to seamlessly order COD Points or any other game credits. This is due to its quick transactions and convenient payment methods, combined with amazing promotions that reduce prices.
Here's how gamers may gift their friends or fans battle passes or COD Points via Codashop:
- Go to the official Codashop website.
- Select Call of Duty Mobile.
- Choose the amount of Garena Shells you want to order. (For the exchange rate, visit their top-up page.)
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Enter your email address and they'll send the code to you via email.
- Give the code to your friend.
- Instruct them to visit the Garena Top-Up site.
- Ask them to sign in with their Garena or Facebook accounts. (Check if their account is linked to their COD Mobile Account.)
- Select COD Mobile.
- Tap the Garena PPC Icon.
- Enter the Code.
- Launch the COD Mobile app and go to the game store to buy COD Points.
- Buy the battle pass.
Unfortunately to our Activision friends, this method is only open to Garena COD Mobile.
By following this guide, you should be able to gift any desired Battle Pass to your friends or supporters. There are several ways to do this, but these are the most successful. For the time being, we can only send gifts like invite links or XP Cards to our friends since there is no in-game way to do so. Additionally, COD PC players may quickly gift battle passes to their friends via the Call of Duty Companion app. You can now make a CODM player happy by getting them a battle pass.
For similar articles, check our guide on how you can gift CoD points in Warzone.