How to Delete Your Smite Account Completely
The decision to delete your account is never an easy one. Usually, most people just leave a game and forget that they have an account in the game at all. But for those of you who have an explicit reason for doing so. Here's how you can go about that.
The Direct Method of Deleting Your Smite Account
Usually, the direct method is the best, as it's the method that will give you the most results in the shortest amount of time. Here's how you can do it.
- Log in to your account on Hi-Rez Studios' website.
- Click on the "My Account" tab on the site
- Scroll down until you find the "Delete Account" section and click that.
- It will ask you to enter your password to confirm your decision.
- Finally, you can click on the "Delete Account" button again and your account will be deleted permanently.
The Indirect Method of Deleting Your Smite Account
There's also an Indirect method to go about deleting your account. It requires of you to write a support ticket directly to Hi-Rez. Here's how.
- Go to Hi-Rez Studios' site.
- Find the "Support" tab which should be somewhere in the upper right corner of the website.
- Now fill out all the questions that the website is asking you.
- After you've finished filling out every section, you can send the request.
Keep in mind that this method might take a few days to come into effect, and it's not guaranteed that they will delete it on the first attempt. After all, it comes into conflict with the goals of the company. Ideally, they'd like to keep you for as long as possible.
Will my items also get deleted once I delete my account?
Yes. All the items that are registered to the account also get deleted along with it. This is an irreversible decision. So any skins, regardless if they are a Tier 1 Smite skin or a Tier 5 Smite skin will get deleted, as well as any other items you may own.
What if I change my mind and want my account back?
In that case, thought luck. It's impossible to get your account back after you've deleted it. This is why it's important to think long and hard before making this decision, as it is irreversible.
Can I delete my account while I'm banned?
No. You may not delete your account during a ban. This is to prevent griefers and other types of transgressors to abuse the system and create a new account to circumvent their ban.