How to easily view hours played in Albion online? [solved]
Find out how you can view your hours played in Albion Online on PC, XBOX, and PS!
Albion Online is a cross-platform MMORPG with a sandbox element, making it an exciting and fun game. However, this can make you lose track of time spent in the game, as a maximalist player fights, crafts, and builds while also bringing out the best in guild warfare. There are a few ways to view hours played and check playtime in Albion Online on almost every platform; you can find them here!
How to view playtime in Albion Online in the game
The first idea that comes to mind is trying to find the playtime in the actual game we’re playing. After installing Albion online, it’s possible, although it doesn’t consider the time spent on loading screens, for example. Here are the steps to follow to find out your playtime in Albion Online:
- Start the game on your preferred device (Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, and even APK install is also supported).
- Login to your account.
- Right after logging in, you can see your characters' playtime on the left side of the screen.
- To find out how much time you played, simply do the math.
How to view playtime in Albion online using Steam
Albion Online is available in the pc games store Steam, which offers the option to view game time and book achievements, get trading cards, and read the latest news about the game. To find playtime in Steam, do the following:
- Open the Steam app on your computer
- Log in if you are logged out
- Enter the Library by clicking on the Library menu at the top menu bar
- Find Albion Online in the list (it’s probably the first one since the list is in alphabetical order)
- Select the game to view its Steam page, where you can find the last time you’ve played and the overall game time.
Here are some interesting facts you should know about the Steam version of Albion:
- If you already have an account on Albion Online, you have to create a new one to play via Steam. It’s just as strange as annoying, but this is how it is for now.
- The playtime statistics in Steam are not 100% accurate, as it counts the process runtime. This means that loading times, sometimes patching, is also calculated, and if the game doesn’t close properly and its process stays in the background, Steam will count it into the playtime.
How to view Albion Online hours played on Android
Today, Android remains the most used mobile operating system globally, and the gathering, combat, player-driven economy-based online game is perfect for the small screen. It’s recommended to download it from the Play Store since the APK version is not officially supported. In this section, you can find two ways to view how many hours you’ve spent leveling character skills and completing the main quest.
How to View playtime in Albion Online in-game on Android
- Open Albion Online on your phone (or tablet)
- Log in to your account. You can use the same credentials on all your devices, including the Steam-related account.
- After the game loads, the playtime of each character is available on the left side of the screen.
- Then, you have to add the numbers together, and voila, you have your overall playtime!
How to view Albion Online playtime in Android settings
- Open the Settings
- Scroll down to find the Apps menu and open it.
- Choose the Screen time option.
- In the mid-lower area, touch the “Show all XX apps.”
- Touch Albion Online in the list. Also, this page displays the hours played.
- On the next page, you can view the Screen Time of the game in a daily or hourly breakdown.
There is only one minor issue with this method: you can’t view your full game time. But what could you make of this info? Not much on its own, but if you care to do some math, you can at least calculate the average session length you play this video game. This is how:
- Follow the steps above to reach the Screen time page.
- Write down and add the screen times of the last week. It’s recommended to calculate in minutes. (If you divide it by seven, you can get a daily average)
- In the dropdown above the game’s icon, change “Screen time” to “Times opened,” and write down and add the numbers.
- Divide the screen time by the times you opened the game, and the result is your average session time.
For example, if you played Albion Online 556 minutes last week and opened it 37 times, your average session time is cc. 15 minutes. What you do with this info is up to you.
Are there any other ways to view how many hours a player spent in Albion Online?
At this time, there are no other options to view game time for Albion Online. If you have an iPhone, you can follow the steps above to find Screen time in the Settings menu. If you want to view the overall game time, Steam would be the best choice.
The best way for those who haven’t played the game is to download it via Steam because the account you create for that version is still cross-platform, which means you can play the game on all your devices and at cloud gaming services like Geforce Now. As a final word, we recommend you check out our guide on viewing playtime in GTA V if you are interested in how it is done in other games.