Among Us is one of those few games you can play on almost every available platform. You can play as a crewmate or as an impostor on your phone, laptop, Mac, Nintendo Switch, or Xbox One, and it is also among the PS5 games you could get. Have you ever wondered how much time you’ve spent doing your tasks as a crew member or taking out others as the impostor? Whether you did, the good news is that we have some answers for you to find out the game time spent in Among Us much easier. There is no way to check this kind of statistics in-game, so you have to settle with alternatives like the different game launchers or applications and system options in some cases.
How to view playtime Among Us with Epic Games on PC
Among Us was free last year on Epic Games, which is excellent news because this way, it’s possible to play the game and know the exact time you’ve spent in there. While you’re at it, you can collect some achievements as trophies. Here are the same steps to check playtime stats for Among Us via Epic Games:
- Open the Epic Games launcher and log in to your account.
- Go to the Library
- Here you have two options: If your library is set to grid-view, find the game and click on the … icon to view the game Infocard, showing the time you’ve played. Or, if you set the view to list, you just need to scroll down and find the game to view the time stats located on the right side of the page.
This is the easiest way to learn how much you’ve played among us using your Epic Games account. A very similar method works for Steam. If you would like to know about it that way, take a quick look at our guide to check playtime stats on Albion Online.
How to view playtime on Xbox from your player account
With an Xbox Game Pbutt for PC, Among Us is available to play without buying the game, so it’s another excellent way to access this game and many others. If you already have Among Us, and you have played it on your Xbox Series S or other Xbox console, it’s pretty easy to view the total playtime. Follow the steps below to view your game time on PC with Xbox Game Pbutt:
- Open your browser and visit the official Xbox website or run the Xbox app on your computer.
- Log in to your Xbox gaming account or the connected Microsoft account.
- Find your profile name and icon: in the Windows app, it’s located in the upper left corner of the screen. On the website, it’s located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on your profile icon: In the Xbox application choose View Profile; while on your Xbox account page, click on the XBox Profile link.
- Select the Achievements option. In the app, click on the game, and you’ll be redirected to the right page.
- You can find the total game time, your scores, and the number of achievements you’ve unlocked so far on the next page.
How to view hours played or check playtime in Among Us Android Edition?
As a cross-platform game, Among Us is available for Android too, where you have the option to view the game stats from the Android system. The steps listed below will help you find the game stats for this particular game using nothing else but the operating system on your phone.
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps
- Touch Among Us from the list.
- Select the “Time spent in-app” option.
- View the screen time in the daily or hourly breakdown.
Alternative ways to reach the same page:
- Start with opening the Settings menu
- Choose either the Apps menu and select Screen Time on the next page, or open the Digital Well Being page.
- The Screen Time page is the same in both ways, and you only have to scroll down to find the game in the list.
How to view hours played in Among Us on PS4 and PS5
- Turn on your console
- Navigate to the upper right corner and press X on your profile picture on the home screen.
- From the menu, select Profile and press X.
- On your profile page, select Games
- This page shows completion and trophies, along with hours played.
Since the stats you have on your PSN account are connected to the games, not the console itself, you can view advancement and trophies on both PS4 and PS5.
How to calculate your actual game time in Among US
Since most of the options listed above show the total runtime of the game, you’ll have to do some math to find out how many hours you’ve spent in-game. A quick search can tell you that, on average, a match lasts for about 10-15 minutes per round with a maximum of 10 players. It can be longer or shorter, depending on how good the impostor or the crewmates are. Take the in-game statistics of how many games you’ve finished, and you multiply it by 15, and you can have a near-exact number of minutes you’ve spent in Among us.
For whatever reason you are trying to find the total game time spent in Among Us, the ways listed above are the most straightforward methods. If you want to know how to view your playtime in other games, you could read our guide about viewing playtime in Albion Online or Runescape, for example! This option may come in the future until the options above are the easiest ones!