The open-world zombie game Dying Light 2 could take some time to finish. It can take up to 20 hours to complete the main story, but with side missions, challenges, and achievements, a whopping 500 hours is required. You have several options to view hours played in Dying Light 2: Staying Human. In this guide, we are going to go through the best solutions.
How to view hours played in Dying Light 2: Staying Human using the in-game settings on all platforms
- First, launch the game.
- Go to the Load Game Menu
- Find your latest save game.
- You can view the hours spent in-game regarding the given save shown above the last save’s date.
It’s a straightforward method to find out how many hours you’ve played Dying Light 2. It works on all platforms. Since it’s the in-game method, you don’t need to open anything but the game.
How to view hours played using Steam and Epic Games launcher
Dying Light 2: Staying Human is available in both significant game stores - like Destiny 2, so it’s relatively easy to determine how many hours and minutes you’ve spent in the game. It’s not as accurate as the in-game counter because these launchers measure the time the game process ran, including loading times, reloading the saves, and the time you’ve spent in the menu set up the game.
How to check play time for Dying Light 2 with Steam on PC
- Launch Steam and log in.
- Visit your Library page.
- Select Dying Light 2 from the list on the left side.
- The information you seek is on the game’s page, next to the Play button.
How to show game time for Dying Ligh 2 using Epic Games launcher on PC
- Open the Epic Games launcher
- Open the Library page
- Find Dying Light 2 in the games’ list.
- View the game time with one of the following methods:
- Click on the … icon to view the game info
- Select list view on the top of the page, and the playtime will be next to the game.
How to view hours played in Dying Light 2 on consoles
There are two ways to find out how many hours you’ve invested in Dying Light 2: Staying Human on Xbox consoles:
- Viewing your profile
- Opening your Xbox profile in a browser
How to view Dying Light 2 playtime on Xbox One and Series X
- Open the menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller
- Find the Profile & System menu
- Select My Profile
- Find the game under the Gaming tab and view Achievements.
- Alternatively, you can open the guide, go to the Game Activity tab, click on All Achievements, and select Stats.
How to view play time for Dying Light 2 for Xbox on PC
- Open a Browser
- Sign in to your account at account.xbox.com.
- Select your gamer profile picture on the top-right corner of the page, then select Xbox Profile > Achievements.
- Select Dying Light 2, then select Achievements again. You’ll see your minutes played among the stats shown.
How to view hours played in Dying Light 2 on PS4 and PS5
- Turn on your console
- Navigate to the upper right corner and press X on your profile picture on the home screen.
- From the menu, select Profile and press X.
- On your profile page, select Games
- This page shows completion and trophies, along with hours played.
Since the stats you have on your PSN account are connected to the games, not the console itself, you can view advancement and trophies on both PS4 and PS5.
If you are trying to play on Nintendo Switch, you need to have a great internet connection, because, on Switch, the game runs from the cloud, streamed to the console. Checking playtime on Switch is best done via the load save menu. However, these statistics are also available on your profile.
Here is how you can view Dying Light 2 playtime on Switch:
- Open the main menu, and select Profile
- Scroll to the right to view the games’ list.
- Find Dying Light 2: Staying Human, and the hours played can be found under the title.
These are the ways you can view the hours played with Dying Light 2: Staying Human for all popular consoles and PCs. It’s much easier to view these stats with this game, while other games, like Crossfire (you can learn about the crossfire game time here), unlike Runescape, require third-party software to keep track of time spent in-game.
Dying Light 2 is an excellent zombie-parkour game, and its wide availability makes it a perfect choice for gamers of any kind, no matter your language. You can enjoy it with or without a console, on your PC, or via a cloud gaming service.