How To Change Your Profile Picture In Rocket League
How to change your Rocket League Profile Picture on Epic Games
This is going to be one of the longer processes, as there is no direct way of changing your Rocket League Profile Picture on Epic Games. Not to worry, the process is pretty simple and to start off you'll need the download two programs:
- AlphaConsole Plugin for BakkesMod
Make sure to download and install the BakkesMod program first before installing the AlphaConsole Plugin. After installing the programs in the particular order, launch Rocket league and check if the programs are working by pressing F5. If the AlphaConsole Plugin window pops up, you can continue following the steps below, if it does not pop up, reinstall both the programs and try again. The next steps are as follows:
- Open File Explorer, type "%appdata%" in the search bar, and click enter.
- Open the bakkesmod folder and open the data folder followed by opening the acplugin folder.
- Paste your desired profile picture inside the acplugin folder.
- Right-click the picture file and rename it “EpicAvatar.png”
- Close and Relaunch Rocket League and you will find that your Profile Picture has been changed.
If you've followed all the steps correctly, then congratulations, you have changed your Profile Picture. If it didn't work just restart the process and try again.
How to change your Rocket League Profile Picture on XBOX
Just like most consoles, in order to change your Profile Picture on any particular game, you need to change your Gamerpic. Follow these steps in order to change your Rocket League Profile Picture on XBOX:
- Click on "My Profile" in the Profile and System menu.
- Click on "Customise Profile" and the "Change Gamerpic".
- You can choose from the variety of options already available, or upload your own.
Once, you've selected the picture of your choice, your Profile Picture will appear as the one you've chosen on Rocket League. You can check out our article on the most expensive player banners to further improve your Rocket League appearance.
How to change your Rocket League Profile Picture on Playstation
Just like the XBOX, there is a simple way of changing your Profile Picture on Rocket League, by simply changing your Playstation Avatar. Here are the steps for you to follow:
- Click on the "Profile" option on your Playstation Dashboard.
- Click the "..." option, then "Edit Profile" and click on "Avatar"
- You will then find a screen filled with options for your next Playstation Avatar.
- Once you've selected the avatar of your choice, click on "Set Avatar".
After following these steps, the next time you launch Rocket League, your Profile Picture would have changed to the avatar that you picked. Make your Profile Picture look even better by adding some of the best Avatar Boarders in Rocket League.
How to change your Rocket League Profile Picture on Nintendo Switch
There is no other way of changing your Rocket League Profile Picture on the Switch apart from changing your Switch Icon. Here are the steps for your to follow:
- From the Switch Dashboard, click on Settings, which is represented as a Gear Icon.
- Under Data Management, click on the User Setting and select the profile that you wish to change.
- Under Profile Settings, click on the "Edit Icon" and a Character/Mii selection screen will pop up.
- Select the Picture and Background of your choice and click on "OK".
Your Switch Icon will now change into whatever it is you have picked, and this will also change into your Rocket League Profile Picture.
How to change your Rocket League Profile Picture on Steam
Just like most of the platforms on this list, the way you can change your Rocket League Profile Picture on Steam is to change your Steam Avatar, which can be achieved by following these steps:
- Click on your Username on the top right of your Steam Client window.
- Click on "View my profile" from the drop-down menu and click on "Edit Profile".
- Click on "Avatar" from the list of options on the left-hand side.
- Choose from the list of Avatars that you have unlocked, or upload an avatar of your choice.
After following these steps, launch Rocket League, and your Profile Picture would have changed successfully.
Hopefully, this article helps you make your Rocket League experience a little better. For more articles like this one make sure to check out our article on how to download Rocket League on Steam.