How To Redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Card on PC
It's pretty easy to redeem a Fortnite gift card; all you virtually need is an Epic Games account and an unredeemed Fortnite Gift Card.
- Head over to Epic Games' official website
- Sign into your Epic Games account
- Hover over your name in the top right corner and select V Bucks Card.
- Enter your code in the redeem codes text box.
- Press Next.
- Select the console you'd like to redeem the V Bucks gift card for.
- Click Confirm.
How To Redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Card on Xbox
The process for both Xbox and PlayStation users does not end at the Epic Games website, unless you are playing Fortnite Cross-Platform. Instead, you need to receive a second code to redeem on your console.
- On your Xbox, open the guide by pressing the center Xbox asson.
- Select Store to open the Microsoft Store.
- Press the View asson.
- In the side menu, select Redeem.
- Enter your 25-digit code.
- Press Next and follow the instructions on the screen.
How To Redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Card on PlayStation
For all the PlayStation users looking to redeem the second V Bucks gift card generated by Epic Games, follow these steps:
- Head over to the PlayStation Store.
- Click on your PlayStation avatar in the top right corner of your browser. Ensure you're signed in to the same account linked to your Fortnite account.
- Click on Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the 12-digit code supplied by Epic Games.
- Select Redeem.