How to easily view your playtime in For Honor on all platforms
For Honor, the medieval melée fighting game is available on almost every platform you could think of. It’s gorgeous and exciting, and it can keep you busy, especially if you jump on the PVP train and test your mettle with real players. You will find this longer than our guide on viewing playtime in Brawlhalla, but there is a reason for that: you can use several methods to find out how many hours you’ve played with For Honor.
How to view play time in For Honor on PC
There are numerous ways to play and track this particular game when playing on PC. This includes Steam, of course, Epic Games and Ubisoft Connect. As usual, we will take a look at how you can find your game time on consoles too!
How to view playtime using Ubisoft Connect in-game.
If you bought the game via the Ubisoft Store or subscribed for Ubisoft+, you have a straightforward method to find out how much time you’ve spent storming castles and dueling in For Honor. Follow these steps, but it’s mandatory to have Ubisoft Connect installed and the game installed.
- Launch the game via Ubisoft Connect.
- After the game starts, you will find the Ubisoft Connect option in the main menu.
- Select the stats from the Ubisoft Connect menus
- Your time played statistic is the first to appear on the screen.
How to view hours played check game time in For Honor using Steam
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- Go to the Steam Games Library Home page.
- Find For Honor on the list and click on it.
- The hours played are shown in the same bar where you can Install/Play the game. It also includes the playtime you’ve played For Honor using cloud services and Ubisoft Connect.
How to view hours played for the game For Honor using Epic Games Launcher
- Start the Epic Games launcher
- Go to the Library page
- At the top of the page, you can sort the list and apply filters, but in this case, you need to change the view from grid to list.
- Select For Honor in the list, and you can view the time you've spent in the game on the right.
- You can also view the playtime by clicking on the "..." icon
How to view hours played in For Honor on consoles
There are two ways to find out how many hours you’ve invested in For Honor: on Xbox consoles:
- Viewing your profile
- Opening your Xbox profile in a browser
How to view For Honor playtime on Xbox One and Series X
- Open the menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller
- Find the Profile & System menu
- Select My Profile
- Find the game under the Gaming tab and view Achievements.
- Alternatively, you can open the guide, go to the Game Activity tab, click on All Achievements, and select Stats.
How to view hours played in For Honor on PS4 and PS5
- Turn on your console
- Navigate to the upper right corner and press X on your profile picture on the home screen.
- From the menu, select Profile and press X.
- On your profile page, select Games
- This page shows completion and trophies, along with hours played.
For Honor supports cross-generation statistics, which means your game time continues to grow when you play on PS5.
These are the ways how you can view your hours spent in For Honor on most platforms. As you will find out, the easiest is to use the Ubisoft overlay, which is also helpful for setting the performance, as you can read in our guide on how to show FPS in For Honor. Hopefully, this guide was useful, and you can now view your hours played in For Honor rather quickly!