In the following guide we answer this question, whether you spent playing Apex Legends on Playstation, Xbox, mobile or PC!
How to view hours played in Apex Legends on PC
Two methods are available to determine how many hours you've played Apex Legends on PC. One is the "old but good" Steam Launcher option, and the other is using the EA Play, which is still in Beta yet, but already has the time tracker. Let's take a look at these playtime counters.
How to view total playtime for Apex Legends using Steam
There are two options on Steam to find your total playtime. You should be careful with it, though, because total playtime works on Steam as its name suggest: it shows you the total playtime, even the time you've spent customizing your legends, reading the story chapter, and waiting for a match to happen. So, it's a good option, yet it's not the most punctual. Here is the step-by-step guide how to view hours played with Steam Launcher:
- Open Steam Launcher and open the Library page.
- Find Apex Legends among the other games, and click on it.
- The window then shows the game data, including an infobar in the middle.
- In this middle bar, you can find the total playtime and the last time you've played the game.
How to view total playtime using Steam Overlay while in-game on PC
- Launch the game.
- Once it's loaded, press Shift+Tab for the overlay or Shift+1 for the community hub (it's the same overlay).
- The information about the total playtime is in the upper left corner, showing hours played in total and current session time too.
How to view hours played in Apex Legends using EA play on PC
EA Play it also offers a playtime statistic tracking feature for games, including Apex Legends too, with the option to view all the achievements you've reached. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to view hours played using EA Play on PC:
- Launch the EA Play application and log in when prompted.
- Find Apex Legends on the list of installed games, or use the search bar at the top.
- Open the information page of the game, and you can view the total hours (and minutes) there.
How to view hours played in Apex Legends on Consoles
Apex Legends launched on Xbox and Playstation, and both platforms grant you access to playtime statistics. Watching total playtime works differently on consoles, and if you don't want to involve third party software or sources, we can provide you with info on how to view playtime for Apex Legends on consoles.
How to view playtime for Apex Legends on Xbox
EA's hero shooter for competitive players is available for Xbox One and XBox S/X consoles. If you know you've been spending a lot of precious hours playing on console, here is the easiest way to view stats, including playtime:
- Press the Xbox button on your console controller to open the menu
- Navigate to the Profile & System menu
- Choose My Profile
- Find the game under the Gaming tab among the games played, and select Achievements.
- Also, you can open the guide, navigate to the Game Activity tab, choose All Achievements, and select Stats.
How to view hours played in Apex Legends on PS4 and PS5
Another console this game is available on is Playstation, which also has a tracking feature for games to track how many hours players spend shooting around. This measures the dedication level of the players, and the achievements earned are also available.
- Turn on your PlayStation 4-5.
- Use the controller to get to the upper right corner and press X on your profile picture.
- Next, select Profile and press X.
- On your profile page, select the option Games and find the game, and the hours played is there. This works for both Playstation 4 and the newest console, Playstation 5. A PSN account is required for the cross-device stats.
How to view how many hours you played Apex Legends on Nintendo Switch
We can't go on without telling you how you can find out the precious hours you played this game on your Switch either, so here is a quick way to find your gaming stats:
- Open the main menu, and select Profile
- Scroll to the right to view the games’ list.
- Find the game on the list, and the hours played can be found under the title.
Apex Legends Mobile - how to find time played?
Apex Legends is also on mobile, which brings us to another device to cover in this guide. Just like in the case of Albion Online or Among Us, the time played stats may differ from the actual time you've spent playing and fighting. Here is how to view this information:
- Open Settings and go to the Apps menu
- Find Apex Legends and touch it.
- Touch the "Time spent in app" option.
- Here you can view daily and hourly playing statistics and select between screen time, time opened, and notifications received options.
After checking your stats, try using our Apex Legends randomizer tool, which acts like a spin-the-wheel to generate a random Legend for you. Because, well, if you already play a lot, why would you stick with just one meta-defined Legend, right?