How To Change Language in Warzone Easily on All Platforms
Here are 4 quick methods to change language in Warzone on all platforms.
Call of Duty Warzone has a player base that features people from all across the world. Because of this, you get the luxury to choose from a set of different languages. This has been done to make sure everyone has a smooth experience, and our guide will explain how to change language in Warzone.
4 Quick Methods To Change Language in Warzone
If you’re unable to play Warzone because there’s a wrong language selected in the game, then you’ll be glad to know that you can change it to your preferred language through different methods. We also recently wrote a guide on how to change language in Among Us.
How To Change Language in Warzone Through In-Game Settings
First and foremost, Warzone lets you change the language from the in-game settings. This is the quickest method and it's easy as well. Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch Warzone
- Go to the Home Screen
- Click on “Options” that can be found in the bottom menu, or press the allocated button on your controller
- Open the “Interface” tab
- Click on the “Language Selection” option that can be found under Accessibility
- Select your desired language from the list of languages that will appear in the drop-down menu
After following the steps mentioned above, restart the game for the changes to take place.
How To Change Language in Warzone on PC Through Blizzard
If you’re on PC and are unable to change the language from the in-game settings, then you can try this method. For this, you will need to:
- Launch the Blizzard application
- Go to your game library
- Click on “Options” right below Warzone
- Go to the Game Settings tab
- Find the “Text & Spoken Language” option on the right side
- Select whichever language you want from Warzone from the list
After you select your preferred language, the launcher will download the new language pack. Once done, launch Warzone again and you’ll now see your selected language.
How To Change Language in Warzone on PS4
If the in-game option isn’t working for you on PS4, then you will need to try changing the system language. To do this, you will need to:
- Open Settings by going to the top menu
- Keep on scrolling down until you see the “Language” option
- Open the “System Language” option
- Select your preferred language
Once done, restart your PS4 and launch Warzone again to see your new language.
How To Change Language in Warzone on Xbox One
Xbox One users can also change the language of their console if the in-game option isn’t working for them. If you’re one of them, then you’ll need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Menu by pressing the assigned key on the controller
- Go to “Settings” which can be found in the “Profile and System” tab
- From System settings, click on “Language and Location”
- This is where you can change the system language of your Xbox One
Once done, restart your Xbox One. When everything comes back online, launch Warzone once again and you’ll now hopefully see the new language in the game. If you play the game a lot, you should definitely also check out our guide on how to make money by just playing Warzone!