How Much Time did I Spent In Fortnite
Let’s face it, Fortnite is one of the most addictive games globally, which is why it has a staggering number of 3 to 4 million concurrent players in the month of January. Now, as they always say, everything should be in moderation, which is why people want to know how much time they spend on Fortnite. If you are one of those people who are curious, here is a guide that teaches how to get your time spent in Fortnite.
The Different Ways Of Checking The Total Time Spent In Fortnite
Checking Through The Epic Games Library
Probably the most basic way of checking your total time spent in Fortnite Battle Royale is through the Epic Games library. Here is how to check your Fortnite stats using this method:
- Open Epic Games and log in to your account if you haven’t yet
- Go to the library section by clicking on the “Library” tab on the left side of the launcher
- Find and click the three parallel dots below the Fortnite icon
- Now, you will see the “You’ve Played” section. It is your total amount of time spent in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Checking Using The Nintendo Switch
If you are using the Nintendo Switch to play Fortnite, here is how you check your total time spent
- Go to your dashboard, and find your profile icon on the top left
- Click on your profile, then scroll down until you find Fortnite
- You will now see your total hours played on the game
Checking Using The Xbox One
It is also pretty easy to access your Fortnite game stats, including the total hours played, using the Xbox One. and here is how to do it:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller and select Game Activity
- Access the stats by choosing the “All Achievements” section
- Scroll down until you see Fortnite, then press stats
- You will now see the total amount of time you spent in Fortnite on the Xbox One
Checking Using The Playstation 4
Checking the total time played on the Playstation 4 is pretty similar to the process on Xbox One.
- Press the PS Button on your controller and find your profile icon on the bottom right side of your screen
- Choose “Profile” and go to the games section
- Scroll down until you see Fortnite, then there will be a line indicating “Total Hours Played.”
Using Third-Party Websites
If you prefer not to use the usual method of getting your total time spent in Fortnite, you can try using third-party websites on the internet to get your stats. There are numerous websites out there, and it will fall down on your preference whether you will use a specific website for your stats. Here are some of the best tracking websites for Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Wasted On Fortnite
Who Has The Most Hours Played In Fortnite
Grinding Fortnite is not an easy task since there are different battle passes for each Fortnite season, skins to buy, and game modes to play, including Fortnite creative mode and party royale. But, the person who currently holds the highest amount of total time played is primesalad, with a whopping 695,423 minutes and 50,906 matches.
Remember, gaming should always be in moderation, so reaching this amount of hours played in just a short amount of time is not good for your health.
That was the end of the guide on how to get your total time spent in Fortnite Battle Royale. Try the method that works the best for you. Keep track of your gaming hours because anything that is too much is not good.
An additional tip for parents: you can check out the review of common sense media for Fortnite to know if it is suitable for kids, so you can try to adjust the playing time accordingly!