How to easily view your playtime in Halo Infinite on all platforms
Find out how to view your hours played in Halo Infinite on PC and Xbox
Halo Infinite brought a new open-world experience. Players have the opportunity to continue the story of their favorite Masterchief. With Halo Infinite multiplayer, they can jump into their heat as their customized marine. Checking playtime in Halo Infinite is easy. The Masterchief’s adventures are available only on Xbox and Steam.
How to check hours played in Halo Infinite using the in-game settings
Halo Infinite has a great single-player storyline, which takes about 8-10 hours to finish if you are thorough. Thanks to the usual old-school load-save system, you can always continue where you left off. It’s also the most reliable way to find out how much time you’ve spent on the campaign! Here is how you can do this - this works for all platforms!
- Start the game.
- After it loads, enter the Load game menu - don’t click on the “Continue” button because it takes you right into the latest save.
- Choose your latest save, and you can find the campaign time under the completion bar.
- To keep the tracking punctual, you might like to create manual saves.
How to view hours played? Check Halo Infinite gametime on PC with Steam
The Steam App also offers gametime statistics; it is the easiest way to find a game’s usage statistics. The difference between Epic Games and Steam is that Steam counts playtime even if you've uninstalled the game. Here are the steps to find how much you've played Ark using Steam:
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- Go to the Steam Games Library Home page.
- Find Halo Infinite (the Campaign is a different game!) on the list and click on it.
- The hours played are shown in the same bar where you can Install/Play the game.
How to view Halo Infinite play time on Xbox using a PC
You can view time played on Xbox console and on PC too. If you already have Halo Infinite and play it on your Xbox Series S or other Xbox console, you can easily view total playtime. Follow the steps below to view your game time on PC and Xbox:
- Open your browser and visit the official Xbox website or run the Xbox app on your computer.
- Log in to your Xbox gaming account or the connected Microsoft account.
- Find your profile name and icon: In the app, it’s located in the upper left corner of the screen, while on the website, it’s located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on your profile icon: in the Windows application, choose View Profile. On the website, click on the Xbox Profile link.
- Select the Achievements option. In the app, click on the game, and you’ll be redirected to the right page.
- You can find the total game time, your scores, and the number of achievements you’ve unlocked on the next page.
On an Xbox Console, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox guide button on your controller
- Open Profile&System, and select My Profile
- Select the Gaming Tab, and find the game in the list.
- Press A to choose Halo Infinite.
- On the Progress screen, select Stats from the left sidebar.
How to find your actual game time in Halo Infinite multiplayer
Halo Infinite is much like most other shooters MMO-s out there: you play matches and spend hours waiting and shooting. There are several ways to find out how you can find out your actual playtime in this game.
- You can calculate using the number of matches played: several game modes can run for only 12 minutes, and others can go on as long as 15 minutes. The best way to find out how many hours you’ve spent in multiplayer is to take your number of matches played and multiplied it by 12 minutes since that’s the average match time.
- The second way is to use a third-party tracker, which offers more detailed statistics than the game.
These are the best ways to find out how many hours you’ve played Halo Infinity.