How to easily view your playtime in New World on a PC
Find out how you can view Your hours played in New World!
New World is Amazon’s take on MMORPG-s, and with over 10 million registered users, and a regular player base of hundreds of thousands, it’s a great success. It’s intriguing and new, especially if you consider that it’s less than a year old. It has its issues, but the updates keep coming, and you can do so much in the game that you may lose your sense of time. In our guide, which may be similar to our focus on viewing playtime in World of Warcraft, you can find the best methods to find your game time.
How many hours did I spend in New World?
Here is how to check your playtime in New World:
- Launch the game and log in to your account.
- Choose a character
- Wait for the game to load the world and your character.
- Press “Enter” to enter the chat. - It seems Area chat is what you need.
- Type in the command: /played.
- Time spent on this particular character appears in the chat window.
Steam also offers game time stats, which are pretty easy to view. Steam shows playtime even if you've uninstalled the game and considers patch times (if the game has a separate launcher like EVE Online, for example), just like the time you spend customizing your character. These are the steps to find how much you've played New World via Steam:
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- Go to the Steam Games Library Home page.
- Find New World in the list and click on it.
- The hours played are shown in the same bar where you can Install/Play the game.
Since the game isn’t available on any other platform or console, the methods above are the only means to find out how many hours you’ve spent in New World. If you play several characters, you have to add the times you got from using the first method. If you are just setting up the game, our guide on how to view FPS in New World might come quite handy.