Activision Blizzard has finally released an Overwatch 2 Beta. But, sadly, for some Overwatch players, there is no game server available in all regions.
So if you are trying to test your connection with the Overwatch 2 game server, but you don't know how. We'll show you the only way you have to display your Ping while playing the game.
Show Your Ping in Overwatch 2 By Using the Game Settings
The only way you have to show your ping in Overwatch 2 is by using the game’s internal connection latency monitor, you can easily activate this on the game settings menu. Here’s how you can do it:
- Start the Overwatch 2 game as usual.
- Already in the game lobby, press Esc or click on OPTIONS on the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Click on OPTIONS.
- Go to the Video tab and search for the Display Performance Stats option. Activate this option by selecting On in the checkbox.
- Look for the Show Network Latency option inside the Display Performance Stats tab. Activate your Ping by selecting On in its checkbox.
- Now your Ping should be displayed on a window in the upper-left corner of your screen.
Now that you can see your ping on any Overwatch 2 server, you might be interested in ways to minimize your high latency on the game server. For that, check out our article on how you can fix your high Ping in Overwatch 2. And once your ping is on point, you should also consider trying out our random Overwatch hero generator!