How To Change Language in War Thunder Quickly
Here are 4 methods that can help you change language in War Thunder.
Are you tired of playing War Thunder a language other than your native one? Well, it’s time to change it. In our guide, we are going to explain how to change language in War Thunder on all platforms quickly. Don’t worry, you won’t have to change any game files for any method.
War Thunder is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. There are times when players download the game, and it has the wrong default language. If you are worried because of the same reason, continue reading our guide to learn about how to change it. If you previously read our EVE Online language changing guide, you already know that we write down steps for each method to explain it better.
How To Change Language in War Thunder On PC
Most of the video games out there let you change the language from in-game settings on PC. Thankfully, War Thunder also belongs to this group. Its developers were kind enough to add a feature in the game through which you can quickly choose from multiple languages. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch War Thunder on PC
- Wait for the Home Screen to appear
- Now, go to the game’s settings
- Click on “Main Parameters” in the top menu
- On the right side, you will be able to see an option named “Language”
- Click on it to open a drop down menu
- Select your desired language from the drop down menu
This will change the game’s language.
How To Change Language in War Thunder Through Steam
War Thunder can be downloaded on PC through Steam, and most players prefer this over the official launcher. If the in-game language option is not working for you, then you can try changing the language through the client itself. To do it, you will need to follow these steps:
- Launch Steam
- Log in to your account
- Access your Game Library and right-click on the game
- Click on “Properties” and then click on “Language”
- Now, select whichever language you prefer for the game through the language tab
Once done, restart the client and launch the game to play it in your native language. You can now easily create chaos using your ground vehicles or ground forces.
How To Change Language in War Thunder on PlayStation
Unfortunately, War Thunder does not allow you to change the game language through the in-game settings. This luxury is only provided to those who are playing the game on PC. If you wish to change game language on PS4 or PS5, you will need to change the system language of your console. This can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
- Start your PS4/PS5 and go to its settings
- Find an option named “Language”
- From here, you can select a new system language for your PS4 or PS5
After following these steps, the system language of your console will change. In addition to this, the language in the game will also get changed.
How To Change Language in War Thunder on Xbox
Xbox users also don’t get the option to change language in War Thunder through the options. They have to follow the same steps as PlayStation users. In other words, they also need to change the system language of their console if they wish to see a different language in the game.. It doesn’t matter whether you own the Xbox One or Xbox Series X.
- Turn on your Xbox
- Go to the Main Menu by pressing its key on the controller
- Navigate through the settings and access “System Language”
- Choose a new language for your Xbox from the list of languages
Your console’s and game language will now change to the one you selected.
This was how to change language in War Thunder. As you can see, PC players can quickly change it through the in-game option or the client, while console users will need to go through some extra trouble of changing their system languages. In any case, before leaving, make sure to check out how to make