Are you playing Eve Online and looking for a way to change the language in it? Well, you've come to the right place as we will be discussing 2 methods that can help you quickly change language in Eve Online.
2 Methods To Change Language In Eve Online
We previously wrote a guide on how to change language in Hearthstone, in which we talked about each step in detail. For this guide, we will do the same so that you can play Eve Online in your desired language easily.
How To Change Language In Eve Online Through In-Game Settings
Some games let you change the language from within the game, while others make you go through some extra trouble. Fortunately, Eve Online belongs to the former group. Its developers were kind enough to make some extra efforts by adding an option in the in-game settings to change the language.
- Launch Eve Online on your PC and wait for the main menu to appear
- Click on the three vertical lines that can be found in the top left corner to access a list of options
- Click on "Settings," which can be found at the bottom of the list
- Now, click on the Language tab
- Select a new language for Eve Online through the in-game settings
Once done, restart the game. However, in most cases, the language of the game, including the text language, will change without a restart.
How To Change Language In Eve Online Through Steam
Even Online can be downloaded on PC through Steam, the biggest marketplace for PC gamers. If the in-game option is not working for you due to some reasons, you can change the language in Eve Online through the Steam client as well.
- Start Steam and log in to your account
- Go to your Game Library and right-click on Eve Online
- Click on Properties, and then access the Language tab
- Select your desired language from the list of language
After selecting a new language, go back to your Game Library and start Eve Online.
This was everything you needed to know about how to change language in Eve Online. As you can see, there are two methods that can do the job pretty well, but we recommend going with the one that lets you change the language from in-game settings. Before leaving, make sure to read our guide on how to show FPS in Eve Online in a few clicks.