How to easily uninstall, delete and deactivate Halo Infinite on PC
Find out how you can uninstall, delete and deactivate Halo Infinite on PC
If you are tired of all the action, or for any other reason you would like to uninstall Halo Infinite, know that we've got you covered!
How to uninstall Halo Infinite on PC using Windows Apps and Features menu
As usual, the easiest method comes first, which is the most straightforward. With this option, you don't need to start launchers or the Microsoft store; you only have to follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Start menu (or press the Windows button on the keyboard).
- Click on the gearwheel icon, which takes you to the Settings (Control Panel) window.
- Select the Apps menu
- Use the search bar to find Halo Infinite on the list of installed programs.
- Click on the Uninstall button to uninstall properly for all other users.
With this, Microsoft Windows deletes all local files and game folders, so it will be a fresh start when you reinstall Halo Infinite.
How to uninstall Halo Infinite using the Xbox App or the Microsoft Store
This game is free via the Xbox app on Windows, so that you can install and remove it without a third-party launcher. You'll see it's effortless to get rid of the game in minutes. Follow these steps:
- Launch the Xbox app (the easiest way is to click on the search button next to the start menu and start typing Xbox).
- Since you've already added the game, it should appear on the left side of the screen, under the menu.
- When you hover your mouse over the game's icon, three dots appear, and click on them.
- The little trashcan icon indicates the button you must click to start uninstalling Halo Infinite completely. This is another easy way to delete Halo Infinite's folder and the game files.
How to completely delete Halo Infinite using Steam Launcher on PC
Halo Infinite is available on Steam, too, so that's another option to remove this game from your PC whenever you need. If you are tired of playing or you are not into multiplayer games at the moment, this easy solution will help you out.
- Open the Steam Launcher on your PC.
- Go to the Library page.
- Find Halo Infinite on the list on the left side of the screen (or use the search bar) and right-click it for more options.
- In the pop-up menu, select "Manage."
- In the following menu, click Uninstall button.
- Confirm your choice, and Steam does a perfect job removing the game.
- You can check the installation folder at Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and delete any remaining files after removing the game.
How to remove Halo Infinite Campaign on PC
Halo Infinite has a campaign too, so you don't have to rely on the multiplayer experience solely. However, it takes up some space, but the good news is, that you can simply remove it using Steam to free up storage.
- Launch Steam and visit your Library page.
- Find Halo Infinite in the games' list.
- Right-click on it and select Properties.
- Select the DLC menu option.
- Untick the Halo Infinite Campaign, and the DLC is uninstalled after you close the window.
Halo Infinite is a great addition to the Halo series, but if you try to uninstall it, you should follow our guide. It's just as easy as uninstalling Diablo III, which is something we also covered in a separate guide.