How Tall are Agents in Valorant
Agents in Valorant have different abilities that set them apart, but another difference is their heights (in their lores, at least). However, while playing the game, you can observe that all the agents have the same height because it would otherwise affect Valorant's actual gameplay.
Why Do Valorant Characters Have the Same Height In-Game?
The agents must have the same hitbox since crosshair placement is vital in first-person shooters. Valorant made sure that all agents were the same height so that it would not ruin crosshair placement. Additionally, Valorant Creative Director David Nottingham revealed on Twitter a 'real world' assembled handy lineup to give you an idea about how tall the agents are outside the game.
Even though the agents have the same heights in-game, their lores or life stories give hints about how tall agents are in real-life.
Valorant Agents Height in Real-Life
Unfortunately, Riot Games does not give out the exact dimensions of the agents' height, so we would not have an accurate or exact answer for how tall the Valorant agents are. The following table exhibits the roughly estimated heights of the agents (in cm, in, and ft) in real life based on their ages and lores.
HEIGHT (in centimeters)
HEIGHT (in inches)
Height (in feet)
NO INFORMATION YET
NO INFORMATION YET
NO INFORMATION YET
Analyzing the table above, Breach is the tallest agent in the Valorant world. He is indeed a very tall character, as he is approximately a 6'6 footer! On the other hand, the agent serves as the smallest is Neon. However, we do not have any information about other agents, such as Omen and Harbor. Omen's whole existence is a mystery one can not solve, and Harbor is just a newly released agent hence, we do not have such information about Harbor yet.
Valorant Agents Height In-Game
As mentioned before, Riot Games does not publish any news about the agents' height, whether in-game or in their lores. So, the Valorant community tried to make their own theories about this matter.
In Valorant's subreddits, user Putr1k published a post about how possibly tall the agents are in-game. Spoiler alert! The agents are all of the same height and are said to be shorter than they seem to be.
Putr1k made it clear that all Valorant agents are of the same height. They tried to measure characters with objects we have in real life. In this case, the containers in Icebox can be a promising basis. Remember to take this with a grain of salt, theories do not mean that it is completely accurate.
The following is the summarized version of the said post:
- The Icebox containers are said to be 32.5 cubic meters in volume.
- To find the exact dimensions of the container, pixel measurements were the basis. With this, the width and height of the container are the same, with both 331 pixels.
- More pixel measurements were used to find the length, which resulted in 767 pixels
- The formula used is a^2×(a×2.973)= 32.5 cubic meters. So now we finally know that the Icebox container is approximately 2.219 meters tall, 2.219 meters wide, and 6.597 meters long.
- Because no one in the game stands upright, the closest agent that can be used as a basis is Cypher while using his camera. Thus, our final answer will only be a few centimeters off. We must also use his ultimate to remove his hat before we can compare him to the container.
- The container is 301 pixels tall, while Cypher is 169 pixels tall. We may determine that each pixel equals 0.737 centimeters by performing some more basic math, namely by dividing 221.9 centimeters by 301 pixels. The result is 124.553 cm when the height of Cypher in pixels is multiplied by 0.737.
Given all of this information, the agents are supposedly 124.553 centimeters tall, or 4 feet and 1.4303 inches.