How to quickly view your playtime in Diablo III on all platforms
Find out how you can view Your hours played in Diablo III on PC, XBOX, and PS!
It’s not too late to try yourself in Diablo III. If you are already a rigid player of this old-fashioned hack and slash action game, you might like to find out how many hours you’ve spent in the game. Since its release, you may find the numbers somewhat high if you've been playing. Let’s find out how you can view Diablo III playtime on the different platforms!
How to view playtime for Diablo III on all platforms using the in-game tracking system
When playing the game, you have the option to view the time spent with each character.
- Launch the game, and log in to your Blizzard account if you are logged out.
- After the game loads, press Shift+P on the PC, or select the Profile menu in the lower right corner.
- Once there, you can see two tabs: Career and Heroes.
- You can view the playtime of each hero on their page. Also, you can view each class's playtime under the Career page if you hover your mouse over their name.
- There is no summarization, and you have to add together each character’s “Time Played” stats.
- If you use the rebirth option instead of creating a new seasonal hero, the previous playtime is added too.
How to view Diablo III playtime on Xbox
- Open the menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller
- Find the Profile & System menu
- Select My Profile
- Find Diablo III under the Gaming tab and view Achievements.
- Alternatively, you can open the guide, go to the Game Activity tab, click on All Achievements, and select Stats.
How to view playtime for Diablo III for Xbox on PC
- Open your favorite browser or the Xbox app
- Sign in to your account at account.xbox.com.
- Select your gamer profile picture on the top-right corner of the page, then select Xbox Profile > Achievements.
- Select Diablo III, then select Achievements again. You’ll see your minutes played with your stats.
The methods above show the total runtime of the game, though, and it’s not perfectly accurate. Unfortunately, Diablo III is not cross-platform, so in case you played on PC and switched to Xbox, for example, you had to start a new game for all classes. This means you have to add the playtime on all platforms by yourself!
How to view Diablo III playtime on Switch:
- Open the main menu, and select Profile
- Scroll to the right to view the games’ list.
- Find Diablo III, and the hours played info is located under the title.
How to view hours played in Diablo III on PS4 and PS5
- Turn on your console
- Navigate to the upper right corner and press X on your profile picture on the home screen.
- From the menu, select Profile and press X.
- On your profile page, select Games
- This page shows completion and trophies, with hours played.
You will have to import your PS3/PS4 game data to PS5. According to tests done by other players, Diablo III is running better on PS5. It has high framerates, can scale up to 4K resolution, and loading times are almost instant. On PC, however, you may need to tinker with settings, so our guide on how to view FPS in Diablo III might come in handy.
These are the best ways to view hours played in Diablo III, and we are sure that with the cross-platform option in Diablo Immortal, tracking playtime will be somewhat easier.