How to View Playtime and How Many Hours Played in Valorant
Every now and then you’d want to check out how many hours you’ve spent on a game, right? Well, Riot Games hasn’t implemented that feature into Valorant yet. So you won’t be able to see how many hours you’ve spent playing Valorant with the Vandal or Phantom directly from Riot Games.
But that isn’t to say that other online trackers exist for you to check out your Valorant playtime. Though they aren’t 100% accurate, they’re still decent. So let’s check out how to see playtime Valorant!
How to Check How Many Hours you’ve Played Valorant?
Riot Games won’t show you how many hours played you have on Valorant. Though there is a way to see your Valorant playtime through third-party websites, one such being Tracker.gg! This online tracker won’t give you a 100% guaranteed Valorant playtime, but it’s relatively close if you want to track and get better at the game. Tracker.gg will also give you other important Valorant stats, so here’s how you can check how many hours spent playing Valorant you have:
- Go to the Riot Games Valorant website
- Select the ‘Play Now’ button, and log in with your Valorant ID
- Visit the Tracker.gg site and click on ‘Sign in’ on the top right
- Once you’re prompted to link your Valorant account, select the Riot Games option
- Finish creating and linking your Tracker.gg account
- Go to the Valorant section of Tracker.gg
- Search for your Valorant account like this: RiotID#Region and click on your account
- If a message says your account is private, check the approve box and click on the login option with your Valorant ID
- On the top right, select All Acts of Tracker.gg to check hours played for Valorant
Tracker.gg calculates the hours played you have for each individual act, as well as the hours you’ve played with each individual agent. Besides the total playtime, this tracker also displays other in-game Valorant stats such as winrate, weapon accuracy, and much more.
So now Valorant players can check how much time they have spent in Valorant. You may just awe over the number thinking you’ve either put in too many hours into the game only to be Iron, or you haven’t played all that much. But why should you check how much time you’ve played Valorant with Tracker.gg?
Why should you know how many hours you’ve spent on Valorant?
The total playtime you have on Valorant is a really important factor in you improving in the game. Some Valorant players may underestimate it, but the truth is that if you have over 500 hours played on Valorant and are still stuck on Silver, then you’re a bad player.
This can also be seen in the in-game stats on your Tracker.gg account. If there’s bad accuracy, lots of lost games, and negative KDA, then you should consider improving your skills by playing easier agents. So keep an eye out for the main Valorant battleground data statistics here!
So that’s it for this guide on how you can check how many hours you’ve spent playing Valorant! Aim to honor your Valorant playtime by improving and start ranking up fast.