How To Revive and reboot Teamates in Fortnite
If you’re hopping into Fortnite Squads, the most important thing you’ll need to learn is how to revive in Fortnite!
Reviving teammates is essential in the new world of multiplayer games like Fortnite, Apex Legends, and Elden Ring. Thankfully, gaming companies like Epic Games and Respawn Entertainment have afforded players on all consoles like Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC the ability to revive downed teammates, and even reboot eliminated players!
How To Revive Downed Teammates in Fortnite
When playing a team based game mode in Fortnite Battle Royale, and even some Fortnite Creative game modes, Epic Games gives players an opportunity to revive downed players before they’re eliminated. Check out Best Fortnite Creative Codes for some more reviving friendly game modes. Reviving players before they’re eliminated is the best way to get your squad back to full player count. Thankfully, reviving players is easy in Fortnite Battle Royale!
- Make sure the coast is clear. Be sure to eliminate any enemy players remaining, or get you and your downed opponent to a safe revive location away from enemy players.
- Stand next to your downed teammate.
- Hold down your interact button for 10 seconds.
If you’re on consoles like Xbox One your interact button will likely be your “X” Button or square button on PlayStation. For more info on control settings check out these related articles, Best Controller Aim Settings and for PC users you can check out Best Keybind in Fortnite. Make sure you revive quick! Downed Fortnite players bleed health, and if you don’t revive your downed players fast enough they will become eliminated players.
How To Reboot Eliminated Players in Fortnite
Rebooting players is the second opportunity to get your teammates back into a Battle Royale game.
- Collect your eliminated teammates' reboot card. Thankfully, in a recent Fortnite Chapter Epic Games upped the amount of time a reboot card can be on the ground before expiring, so don’t rush!
- The next step in your reboot process is finding one of the reboot vans.Lucky for you and your team, Epic Games marks reboot vans on your map once you collect a reboot card.
- Now that you’ve found a reboot van simply walk up to it and hold your interact button to reboot your teammate.
A recent Fortnite Season update made players glide in, instead of respawn on foot. Since you’ll be gliding into Fortnite, you should grab one of the Top 10 Best Gliders in Fortnite. Epic Games even affords XP and challenges for rebooting, so you’ll level up fast by rebooting teammates! For more on leveling up with challenges check out Level Up Fast in Fortnite With XP.
How To Revive and Reboot Faster in Fortnite
We’ve discovered an awesome Fortnite tip to help you revive and reboot your teammates this Fortnite Season! It’s not even much of a challenge to up your speed reviving and rebooting. All you need is teamwork! Here is how to revive or reboot fast in Fortnite:
- When a friendly player is downed or eliminated, get your team to squad up.
- Get your squad to converge on your downed teammate, or at your team's reboot van of choice.
- Get your team to interact with your downed teammate or reboot van of choice together. The more teammates you have reviving or rebooting the faster the process!
Not only is it not a challenge to do, this is another situation where Epic Games will give you XP for completing a challenge. On top of earning a challenge, reviving teammates faster will help you win Fortnite Battle Royale games! For more tips and tricks to win in Fortnite Battle Royale check out these related articles: Best Ways To Win Fortnite and Complete Hitbox Guide for Fortnite.
We hope you learning how to revive and reboot your teammates will bring many Victory Royale’s for you and your team! If you’re a duo’s player you should check out the Best Couple Skins in Fortnite to find some awesome matching outfits to roll through opponents in Fortnite Battle Royale.